#RestoreCANVAS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• #RestoreCANVAS

EN
    Canvas was an old graphic that made the game possible for many old players. We must protest! Many players will quit due to inability to play. Good functions, such as the Concealment of Forces or the Concealment of Mists of War, will also disappear.

PL
    Canvas była starą grafiką, która umożliwiała grę wielu dawnym graczom. Musimy protestować! Wielu graczy zrezygnuje z powodu braku możliwości gry. Znikną też dobre funkcje jak Ukrycie Wojsk czy Ukrycie Mgły Wojny.

RU
    Canvas был старым искусством, благодаря которому игра стала возможной для многих старых игроков. Мы должны протестовать! Многие игроки выйдут из игры из-за невозможности играть. Также исчезнут хорошие функции, такие как Скрытие сил или Скрытие Туманы войны.

DE
    Canvas war eine alte Grafik, die das Spiel vielen ehemaligen Spielern ermöglichte. Wir müssen protestieren! Viele Spieler werden aufgrund der Unfähigkeit zu spielen aufhören. Gute Funktionen wie die Verschleierung von Kräften oder die Nebel des Krieges werden ebenfalls verschwinden

ES
    Canvas era un gráficos antiguo que hizo posible el juego para muchos exjugadores. ¡Debemos protestar! Muchos jugadores dejarán de jugar debido a la incapacidad de jugar. Buenas funciones, como Ocultación de fuerzas u Ocultar la niebla de guerra, también desaparecerán.

PT
    Canvas era uma gráficos antiga que tornou o jogo possível para muitos ex-jogadores. Devemos protestar! Muitos jogadores desistem devido à incapacidade de jogar. Boas funções como Forças de ocultação ou Ocultar a névoa de guerra também desaparecerão.

FR
    La Canvas était un graphique ancien qui a rendu le jeu possible pour de nombreux anciens joueurs. Il faut protester! De nombreux joueurs quitteront en raison de leur incapacité à jouer. Les bonnes fonctions, telles que les Forces de dissimulation ou Dissimuler le brouillard de guerre, disparaîtront également

TR
    Canvas, oyunu birçok eski oyuncu için mümkün kılan eski bir grafikti. Protesto etmeliyiz! Birçok oyuncu oynayamaması nedeniyle oyunu bırakacak. Kuvvetlerin Gizlenmesi veya Savaş Sislerinin Gizlenmesi gibi iyi işlevler de ortadan kalkacak.

JP
    Canvasは、多くの古いプレーヤーがゲームを可能にした古いグラフィックでした。私たちは抗議しなければなりません!多くのプレイヤーはプレイできないために辞めます。力の隠蔽や戦争の霧の隠蔽などの優れた機能も失われます。

UA
    Canvas - це стара графіка, яка зробила гру можливою для багатьох старих гравців. Ми повинні протестувати! Багато гравців звільняються через неможливість гри. Хороші функції, такі як приховування сил або приховування туманів війни, також зникнуть.

Type #RestoreCANVAS to support the action

While I am only 'one' opinion I highly recommend you restore Canvas as you are now going to lose a lot of money with this move...

You have major bugs in the new version 1.5 from planes turning into transports off ACC's to planes disappearing many times in the air to the game window locking to God only knows what else and you just take away the one thing that many of the older people/veterans loved!

This enhanced view was NOT accepted by a substantial portion of your paying audience and yet you think you can shove it down our throats!

For 3 years I have faithfully playing COW and never considered any other war game - until now.

You may be trying to keep the game fresh and interesting for the younger people BUT you had better ask yourself who buys the gold? The 17-year old high school kid or the 42-year old worker.

Why not fix the real bugs in the game and quit pissing off your customers by doing crap like this? A real team of programmers would have a list of bugs and would be working them top down until fixed properly. A good management team would keep them on task and HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE.

Instead bugs grow and little crap is fixed to give the impression they are doing something and Canvas one of the bigger drawing cards for COW is now blocked.

Go look in the mirror! :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash

#RestoreCANVAS

The post was edited 5 times, last by YDSTRIKER ().

• #RESTORECANVAS OR ELSE
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • #RESTORECANVASORELSEISWEARTOGODAGHHHHHHHHHHHH
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • EVERYONE PM FREEZY OVERWHELM MODS STOP THIS UPDATE

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • ye this is like new coke but worse

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength