Possible HACKED game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bbOOmmm wrote:

Obviously you have such a fat azz head with a God complex and cannot see past your ignorance; Everyone must bow down and say YES ALMIGHTY MASTER and kiss your fat sagging ass when you write anything.
    I fully agree. Some say, I suffer from too-high-self-esteem, but all I can say on that is:

Sorry, it is not too-high-self-esteem, it is only self-knowledge.

BTW, if you knew:
    - how I deal with newbie-allies, and how much time i spend on teaching them, so that they will be better players, and
    - how often I meet players that just 'want it NOW' and are unwilling to learn even the basics,
    - how many of my statements have been corroborated by others (take the fake food-issue as example)

then you would understand why I don't STAY overly friendly to people who just insist the game is wrong and they of course are not, while all arguments put in place to teach them, are only met with unwillingness to look for any error with themselves.
    Mostly I do not start unfriendly, unless someone writes complete bogus from the beginning...

As I wrote in another thread with bogus complaints about AT:

"So... Why am I so unpleasant in my reactions to many players? Well, I see a lot of complaining because of a lack of knowledge, laziness, "I want here and I want it NOW!"-mentality etc., combined with NO EFFORT to find out the right stuff."

Trust me, I know: Your 'Achtung! Haxors!' story simply is incorrect too.

Ah...but that is the point....you don't trust me and know better. Suffering from too-high-self-esteem maybe?

The post was edited 2 times, last by _Pontus_ ().

• Purple, you should definitely not stay out, if you feel you have anything to add to the many subjects addressed, like:
    - my fat azz head
    - my God complex
    - my ignorance
    - my fat sagging ass and/or kissing it

or the
    - 'Achtung! Haxors!'; after all the latter is what the thread is about.
  • ~~~NOTHING~~~ is utterly secure. If someone wants to get into <cyber something>, self motovation is all it takes. If its attached to the internet, its not IF it gets hacked, its when and how to mitigate.

The old saying, "If there is a will, there is a way." applies. to hacking cracking phreaking etc
  • bbOOmmm wrote:

~~~NOTHING~~~ is utterly secure. If someone wants to get into <cyber something>, self motovation is all it takes. If its attached to the internet, its not IF it gets hacked, its when and how to mitigate.

The old saying, "If there is a will, there is a way." applies. to hacking cracking phreaking etc
    True. Nothing on the internet is truly secure.
    It's been a while
  • bbOOmmm wrote:

~~~NOTHING~~~ is utterly secure. If someone wants to get into <cyber something>, self motovation is all it takes. If its attached to the internet, its not IF it gets hacked, its when and how to mitigate.

yes, that is correct ofc. not even the NSA or CIA can prevent hackers from getting in.
    but those hackers are likely not interested in cow, I am pretty sure of that
  • Yes, he is a HAXOR! Burn him at the stake .. alive!

Wait! ... You guys give NO relevant info, but ask NM to burned alive at the stake??

I refuse to participate in that lynching party!
    I am pro North Mexico!
    He is being bullied by you guys! You are all racists! You should all be banned!

So ... why again is he the haxor? You are!
    You are hexing and haxing my brain with lose-ended remarks w/o a single worthwhile detail to judge what you say on its merits.

For instance:
    - how can anyone know if you know where to look if damage was done? (see picture below)
    - Which level rockets did you fire at what kind of targets?
    - Did you fire 15 rockets at 1 target or a number of targets?
    - Were these static targets?
    - Were the targets in a city?
    - Did you aim for the city or for the troops?

Or maybe:
    - you fired at moving target or
    - you fired low level rockets at ships or
    - he saw your rockets coming and moved or ...
    - so many other possibilities why you see no damage, probably including lack of skill to judge the situation (see picture)

In any case, you give no information that could be helpful to pinpoint what you are seeing (or better: NOT seeing)

Face it: the chance that newbies like you should be the 1st persons out of 1000s of players to discover the very first succesful haxor of CoW ... well ... lets be honest: that chance is far below 0,000000001329%

L2P!!!

BTW, why is there an account with the same name + 99 (highwarlord99)???
    Can a mod please check for a multi?

The post was edited 7 times, last by _Pontus_ ().

• @highwarlod: show the stats of your haxor enemy (if you know where to find them)

'Achtung! Haxors alert!' Look I am a haxor too. I kill 7x more than my (human player) enemy in a battle where I started with and still have 18 units and enemy had 51 and has 30 now:

The post was edited 6 times, last by _Pontus_ ().

• _Pontus_ wrote:

BTW, why is there an account with the same name + 99 (highwarlord99)???
    Can a mod please check for a multi?

uuh .... well I guess the mod better check me also. My game name is bbOOmmm .... someone had bbOOmm when I registered so I chose to add one more m .... pull your head out of yer arse, now you are going to go all jackboot nazi over how a person chooses his game name?

_Pontus_ ... get a life.
  • I am going as jack-boot-nazi over that as you are over the HAXOR.
    Besides, almost all newbies try it...

Display Spoiler
    there are no hacks in CoW!!! But there are many multi-accounts...

Besides, while I was a GO in s1914, I would definitely have checked any bbOOmm and bbOOmmm, just as any highlord to highlord1 through 99. And I bet you, I have found a large number of multies just by typing a random name and looking for the obvious extensions. That is not going jackboot nazi; it is sound anti-multi policy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by _Pontus_ ().

• Not sure why this thread got this far. If you think another player is cheating, please file a report on that player by clicking the "i" beside their name in Diplomacy. It will be handled by a Game Operator, from there.

Because this thread does not need to exist and is mostly a breeding ground for insults, the thread will be closed.
    Free Time looks good on me