Maintenance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Maintenance

It would be better if Call of War or CoW go for a Maintenance for awhile and fix this kind of problem since a lot of people are trouble, and cause havoc on Forums even though we also did send some tickets or send reports about the situation.

It is also Bytro fault for not give us a hint of warning or something, I can understand if it was unexpected Update for them but at least do a Maintenance for it so that It would be fair for the others who can't access the game same goes for me as well(Dunno if someone is able to play the game but if they do I do hope they won't going to invade another country on this kind of situation we are in.)

Currently I played like 9 games and 2 or 3 of them are currently at war with an AI and All of my troops are all over the place, and this kind of situation is goes for some people as well while I was surfing through the Forums on finding some solutions or answers but sadly there wasn't.

So I hope Bytro would fix the game cause I love the game and it is very fun meeting new people in the game especially role playing(some people in the game that I played was doing a role playing as if we were really in WWII)