Map not moving, provinces not clickable

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map not moving, provinces not clickable

Hello,
      from monday ab 11 pm i can not play this game.
      After update it worked, but as said, at 11 pm not more.
      Tried 3 browser in both modes: desktop and mobile:

Opera: Map moveable, and zoomable, but cant click on provinces and units.
      No connection to server, missing several icons .

Chrome: and CM Browser:
      map zoomable but cant move it. Buttons there, but no right (provinces) panel.
      Connection seems to be there cuz im able to research. Cant click on provinces and units.

In all 3 browsers chat works.
      Sent a message to support, but received no answer and no ticket nr. So i dont even know they got it.
      gameID: 3841960
      Player: joe4135
      prefered mode: desktop with low graphics
      Platform: Tv box with android 8.1

Only positive i see on that update: zooming works better.
      Bad: the look of map is horrible now. Why do i need to see that every city is worth 10 points?
      resource icons in provinces unreadable SMALL

Edit: symptoms in part like left mouse button disabled in game. But mouse works fine at all.

The post was edited 6 times, last by joe4135 ().

• Just got answer RMQ-685690 from support team:
      "Thank you for your message.

Today's update removed canvas graphics from the game. Canvas has not received updates for over a year, and it came time to phase it out. If your map is not loading because your device cannot handle the enhanced WebGL graphics, please switch to Low Graphics Mode, designed especially with this in mind. If you wish for each country to have its own color, you can disable the relations view in settings. On PC clear cache on browser and when on Mobile force close the app or restart the device. The not being able to load game has been fixed so hopefully you can get into game easier.

Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards
      WheelyBrian
      Call of War | Game Operator
      wiki.callofwar.com/wiki/Main_Page..."
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      My comment :
      -disabled relations and got some colors back ok
      -checked on 3 browsers whether game runs better:
      Opera: now i can click on units and buildings, but context menu (bottom window)is missing icons for units&buidings like move, attack,unit description/strengh, building icons.... As soon as i try to move a unit i lose connection and so i cant move it. Construction is also not possible. Province list on right is there as previous and saw no missing icons in it. Setting list missing several icons.
      cleared cache on Chrome and CM Browser and checked again: No change, symptoms same as previous.
      -Yes im running on low graphic option. Did so on past 2 weeks.
      -No, i dont use app, never did.
      -Im not on PC, im on mobile device playing via Browser

Edit: i go sleep now, will be back tomorrow 4pm ard.

The post was edited 2 times, last by joe4135 ().

• problems as described in post 2 still persists. Game unplayable for me. Are y going to fix that or not? Elseway game over for me. Wld appreciate an answer. tx
      Further info on WebGL test if helpful:

Edit: wanted to copy in browserleaks WebGL test outcome, but seems not possible...***
      In short: Major Performance Caveat False

Display Spoiler

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.162 Safari/537.36 OPR/57.2.2830.52651
      User-Agent

WebGL Support Detection

This browser supports WebGLTrue
      This browser supports WebGL 2True (88 of 88 new functions implemented)

EXT_color_buffer_floatEXT_float_blendWEBGL_compressed_texture_astcWEBGL_compressed_texture_etcWEBGL_compressed_texture_etc1WEBGL_lose_contextWEBGL_debug_renderer_infoWEBGL_debug_shaders

The post was edited 7 times, last by joe4135 ().