Why i am quitting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I might quit

i have thpught of quitting for a long time, its been a year on CoW and i just feel like i dont want to play war games anymore, ive been getting into other games like roblox and ive kinda left CoW in the dark, i might have to quit and this may be my last thread here on the forums, i would like to thank everyone for keeping this community non toxic in my stay, well cya
  • Why i am quitting

the real reason i am quitting because of the way i feel like the game has downgraded, it was fun when i first started and i enjoyed 1.0 but now they have literally DESTROYED 1.0 and moved to 1.5 and oh boy 1.5 is not at all fun, doctrines just make it more unbalanced (it was already pretty unbalanced) capitals in only cities? I get that this is more realistic but honestly this is not fun because usually i would buy a new capital (preferably in the middle) at the beginning to increase morale and now capitals in cities only just makes the game far more unbalanced, there is more realism to 1.5 but less balance and this just caused me to want to quit, after my long hiatus from October the 13th to january the 5th i joined a Clash of nations 1.5 round and played for a few weeks and after that i just got bored and thought that i would have to go on another hiatus but that wasn't the case and then i just quit.
  • GeneralAumSum wrote:

the real reason i am quitting because of the way i feel like the game has downgraded, it was fun when i first started and i enjoyed 1.0 but now they have literally DESTROYED 1.0 and moved to 1.5 and oh boy 1.5 is not at all fun, doctrines just make it more unbalanced (it was already pretty unbalanced) capitals in only cities? I get that this is more realistic but honestly this is not fun because usually i would buy a new capital (preferably in the middle) at the beginning to increase morale and now capitals in cities only just makes the game far more unbalanced, there is more realism to 1.5 but less balance and this just caused me to want to quit, after my long hiatus from October the 13th to january the 5th i joined a Clash of nations 1.5 round and played for a few weeks and after that i just got bored and thought that i would have to go on another hiatus but that wasn't the case and then i just quit.
    I liked 1.5 this is sad
    when being betrayed betray