Suggestions for Furure update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions for Furure update

When I upgrade my units can they upgrade to the next lvl and start with full health??

Also can there be a conformation thing for canceling research’s, buildings and troop production
      I accidentally clicked X on my attack bomber lvl 4 research so I basically wasted 2 hour

The post was edited 1 time, last by godofthegame2 ().

• godofthegame2 wrote:

When I upgrade my units can they upgrade to the next lvl and start with full health??

Also can there be a conformation thing for canceling research’s, buildings and troop production
      I accidentally clicked X on my attack bomber lvl 4 research so I basically wasted 2 hour
      ye I always wanted that instead of wasting rss on a low health unit it would be AWESOME if it healed at all.
      when being betrayed betray
    • I think it's working fine how it is. However, it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to the current mechanics to pay some kind additional cost to upgrade and reinforce. In my opinion it's a bit overpowered and neutralizes the advantages a good economic/industrial player has if it has no additional cost. It takes the ultimate commodity, time, to get structures built to high levels and you may also have to march that unit to the front. Upgrading to level takes hours and the travel time from production centers to frontlines can be measured in days.

I upgrade everything to current tech, sometimes skipping levels if I can afford to based on frontline needs. I go to some length to maximize the benefits of daily healing. I will choose not to upgrade heavily damaged units for a time and let them regenerate in the rear line until they return to about 60-70% then upgrade and rejoin the frontline forces. I regularly assault with less than full strength forces. It's amazing what you can accomplish with artillery, air and naval support (and a tech advantage).

These guys were massing in Arish just now, day 8 1939 campaign as Japan:
    • godofthegame2 wrote:

This would be wrong in so many ways. It would be exploited. Imagine that you attack your enemy and deal great damage that's great right his units are depleted and close to being annihilated. But then he pulls back, upgrades his troops and comes at you again with full health now. His troops have more hit points and deal more damage now but magically the whole unit healed up and got reinforced up to full strength with veteran soldiers of the same level of expertize. Doesn't seem like a good idea.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • it shouldnt be like that, time is the ultimate money, upgrading would still be better
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

it shouldnt be like that, time is the ultimate money, upgrading would still be better
      I agree. This becomes especially important late in the game when travel time to the front becomes a much more significant consideration. I'm writing an after action report about my game that ended yesterday and I upgrade like crazy.

See how that worked out for me:
      forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…-japanese-world-conquest/