[AAR] 1939 Japanese World Conquest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BrutusTrump wrote:

This is the best game report I’ve seen, with the exception of Chimere’s Dominican Republic game. Keep playing and making new reports.

BMfox wrote:

This is a very entertaining, high quality post. I want to see more posts like that.
      Thank you both so much. I had so much fun writing this that I started working on a concept for the next one immediately. I've started a game and the basic concept is a kind of slapstick Roosevelt. I enjoyed writing this, but I had a hard time working humor into the story. I want to write something that doesn't take itself as seriously, but with solid gameplay fundamentals underneath. Plus I'm really more familiar with the US in the 40's than Japan, so there should be abundant character opportunities there.

I'm a little bit concerned about giving a running play-by-play for intelligence reasons. Within the game I don't intend to break character, it's already yielding some role-playing from Mexico which I think is pretty cool. This is a preview of where I want to go with it:
    • i am UK, will try to solo and rush everyone by day 8
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Winning as UK is easy as. Rush France AND Germany, your navy can easily oblitriate theirs, take Hamburg and whole of FRance, Germany will 1. go afk 2. not go afk, just wait and kill him.
      After that just take SPain and Italy and Poland in a couple of days, use your navy to oblitriate everything, Take Europe and Africa, push into Russia and Middle East and you can win in 2-3 weeks. I have done it before so its not that hard. Its kind of funny how the German player reacts
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • It was kinda hard as The Germans immediately sent reinforcements to France, and France player Uses Gold freely.
      But it's day 1 and I took over Good chunks of Syria, Vietnam and Northern France. Will take over Madagascar and Africa by day 3
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

It was kinda hard as The Germans immediately sent reinforcements to France, and France player Uses Gold freely.
      But it's day 1 and I took over Good chunks of Syria, Vietnam and Northern France. Will take over Madagascar and Africa by day 3
      that will not give a win
      ofcourse, during the meanttime i'll destroy germany and head onwards tto destroy the rest of europe, overall, i think i get africa and europe by day 11

Secretary of Nova0213
    • right, i think i failed challenge, stuck at 290 VPs at day 3, landed at Germany, Losing the entirety of Africa to 3 nations, SA had surprsise attacked, i dont think i can win without Allies, i am winning battles but gaining territory like a snail LOL. Also Germany's army is way more advanced than my landing party, i have to retreat. In layman's Terms i have lost the challenge. Since the entirety of Europe is hostile towards me.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • tbh i think i could've destroyed France in a 1v1 if Spain hadn't Helped in Africa no such ruckus would happen, i'll try again, will break that record next time.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • yes u did, Now i accepted some alliances and now 70% of the rest of the globe is rallying for me.

Secretary of Nova0213