[AAR] 1939 Japanese World Conquest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alright, the biggest turnover happened, 2 nations defected to me, 2 more nations came along to help the axis, Germany's economy is Ded, French Empire shall fall. All this because of my allies...
      Seriously though, could've captured entirety of Germany if Poland didnt help.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • overall, the game has maintained my kd, somehow as i was warring literally every nation on europe and france just golded armies as soon as i reached their cities, my kd used to be 4. 9 at start, it fell due to an overnight campaign in another round tho, i have earned my lesson this time though, i'll retry the challenge late lol
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • lmao my kd is 0.79 i think.
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Yeah, I think everything has to go your way for UK to roll everyone quickly. Japan has a good advantage against most of her neighbors and by the time you take over all that crap in Asia you're a beast. If the European powers don't get it together and stop you, they will lose the ability to at some point.

The challenge is becoming strong enough quickly enough that no one can stop your ascent. Much harder to pull off in Europe. Plus, like I said before, Pan-Asian march the fastest so they should be the ideal "speed-run" doctrine.
    • ofcourse,, i like the challenge, anyone can choose japan and win. not everyone can choose UK and do whatt that lvl 106 can do in my italy thread

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Spite_Is_Right wrote:

Yeah, I think everything has to go your way for UK to roll everyone quickly. Japan has a good advantage against most of her neighbors and by the time you take over all that crap in Asia you're a beast. If the European powers don't get it together and stop you, they will lose the ability to at some point.
      The UK is one of Japans most logical allies. Both have a large fleet and a lot of territory in Asia. Furthermore, bringing down the UK which has overseas territory everywhere would take all game. Better to put your attention elsewhere I'd say.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Anglo Japanese Alliance. Yep thats the exact reason that alliance was made in real life
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Spite_Is_Right wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

ofcourse,, i like the challenge, anyone can choose japan and win. not everyone can choose UK and do whatt that lvl 106 can do in my italy thread
      Yeah I'm sure it wasn't lack of skill. UK just has a tough time. Allied doctrine benefits don't really start kicking in until midgame.
      have u ever tried this? I'd like to see your performance in such a situation, i am sure to think that if i had done something different everything could've changed, perhaps i should've attacked the Africa based nations first? I had actually planned on attacking the Africa based nations but the European coalition needed some destruction.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Spite_Is_Right wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

ofcourse,, i like the challenge, anyone can choose japan and win. not everyone can choose UK and do whatt that lvl 106 can do in my italy thread
      Yeah I'm sure it wasn't lack of skill. UK just has a tough time. Allied doctrine benefits don't really start kicking in until midgame.
      have u ever tried this? I'd like to see your performance in such a situation, i am sure to think that if i had done something different everything could've changed, perhaps i should've attacked the Africa based nations first? I had actually planned on attacking the Africa based nations but the European coalition needed some destruction.
      I haven't played UK in 1.5. I won a coalition victory in 22 with them in early 1.5. I won a solo in 1.0 long ago with them. Game's changed a lot, I'm mostly speculating. To me it seems UK needs diplomacy where Japan can get away with almost none.
    • Spite_Is_Right wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

Spite_Is_Right wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

I haven't played UK in 1.5. I won a coalition victory in 22 with them in early 1.5. I won a solo in 1.0 long ago with them. Game's changed a lot, I'm mostly speculating. To me it seems UK needs diplomacy where Japan can get away with almost none.
      Japan can get away with almost none but as the UK as long as you make it through the beginning without having your colonies gobbled up, all is fine. Honestly italy is the best ally as a means to stop ethiopia from expanding.
    • Well my current game as United States was spoiled. All the majors quit, there were really only 9 active players on day 4 and it fell off from there. I'm just trying to wrap it up with a coalition victory now. I guess that will free me up to try UK world domination. That could make an interesting after action report. May try to do something serious, haven't decided yet.
    • It's Day 6 as of now, and i just captured 10 cities, I'll take over German mainland next and move onwards to get more VPs. Overall i think i'll get 700 VPs by day 11, It's small but is a conservative estimate.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Spite_Is_Right wrote:

Well my current game as United States was spoiled. All the majors quit, there were really only 9 active players on day 4 and it fell off from there. I'm just trying to wrap it up with a coalition victory now. I guess that will free me up to try UK world domination. That could make an interesting after action report. May try to do something serious, haven't decided yet.
      Can you try making a "theme" on the UK action report? IE spreading good ol' british parliamentary democracy or something
    • whowh wrote:

Can you try making a "theme" on the UK action report? IE spreading good ol' british parliamentary democracy or something
      i think an even better idea would be to make what the British foreign policy actually was, Pragmatism. Everything the UK did had a reason and they were Pragmatists, not necessarily bent into spreading their ideologies to other peoples.

Secretary of Nova0213