An important idea from a since beta player

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I understand your point but I still believe it's a personal issue. The game is known as a grand strategy game. Be defensive before you go to sleep. Most of my alliance doesn't care and we'll take 9-10 hours to sleep. You have to put yourself in rea life first and foremost or you end up getting sick.

Though, as a compromise, I like that this could be an addition to a custom game type eventually which I had suggested a lot time ago: Sandbox Mode - Suggestions / Criticism - Call of War- Forum

That, I could be on board with and support. Before that is every accepted though you can make an alliance game still or if you have high command you can create a game and get everyone to agree to these settings.
    • Mahatma Gandhi2 wrote:

... I would play a game every week, if i could. But i can't. Why? Because I have a full time job and i need to get a decent amount of sleep at night. Because of this, I really can't play very often. Only times I can play are when I am on vacation or if there is a fast speed game, and I take a 3 day weekend.

When i do play, I put a lot of time and effort into the game, so i don't want to loose, just because someone attacked me when i was sleeping. When I play, at night, I end up setting my alarm so that I wake up every 2-3 hours to see if anyone is attacking me.
      Same to me. That's why I openned this thread.
      Nobody can relax on a game when only lose. If this happens, they will seek another game where doesn't need all the effort.

Mahatma Gandhi2 wrote:

Possible solutions: I am sure other people have better ideas, but here is what comes to my mind:

a. have an 8 hour down-time once every 24 hours, where the game stops completely. People can join a game based upon when they want their 8 hour down time to be, every day.
      The idea of this thread is something like that. But, instead to stop the game completely, the defender could get some bonus during this time of 8 hours.
      Maybe the game could stop completely in faster games and could even insert new super speed maps that could be played during 4 hours in a day e finishing during another 4 hours on the next day. Well, just some ideas...

Tribunate wrote:

I still don't understand the demanding of this game, this isn't a full time job and no stats suggest the game is losing players (there are tons of threads on this where developers go into more detail)
      The last player is at position 6.326.332º with at least 1 point (with the 0 points players that abandon the game on first match the number could reach tens of millions). The question is: how many of them are active today?
      We know that in games created automatically for the beginners, only 3-4 in 30 players keep playing (I saw that many times by myself).
      In conclusion, if the game is'nt losing players, it could have many more active players that have today.
      I just explicited here the reason why I don't play more often and this could be the same problem for other players.
    • whowh wrote:

Tribunate wrote:

Though, as a compromise, I like that this could be an addition to a custom game type eventually which I had suggested a lot time ago: Sandbox Mode - Suggestions / Criticism - Call of War- Forum
      Still want this in the game!!!
      sandbox? Sounds interesting how about you guys. But then against a sandbox like Minecraft is a sandbox
      when being betrayed betray
    • Hey, the internet is plenty of great online games; all you have to do is install them and see which one is right for you. For example, I despise Battlefield V, which is ironic considering Call of Duty: Black Ops is the best game I've ever played. WOW is in a similar scenario. I don't care for this game, but what they did with levels wow game can offer to a player is great. You can progress from a basic beggar to a king in this game, and this path will be almost as real as it gets, because you'll need to play for more than 3 or 4 years to reach such achievement. You can simply go here boosting wow and you will be happy.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DavidChurul ().

• DavidChurul wrote:

Hey, the internet is plenty of great online games; all you have to do is install them and see which one is right for you. For example, I despise Battlefield V, which is ironic considering Call of Duty: Black Ops is the best game I've ever played
      Just a reminder of the rules- you should not mention any online games that directly compete with Bytro games, excluding other Bytro games.
    • RaposaRommel wrote:

Hi and sorry if will be some mistakes in my english.
      I'm playing bytro games since beta (started with supremacy 1914) and I have a suggestion since those days: Night Bonus.
      We can check the game all day, but at night it's unfair because the time in others places is different or because the routine of each player.
      The best solution would be a bonus on each map (chosen at the moment of the creation of it), i.e.: it gives +100% of any defence from 23:00 to 07:00 of the other day. This will give many strategical options and be more fair with the sleeping time.
      Since this will be a feature on the creation of the map, players can choose it or not. Same for the time to enter a map already created: if he doesn't agree with that schedule he may: not come in and choose a better one or choose one without a bonus.
      I guess that are many players with this problem in mind and many others (like me) who stop playing or play much less.
      That's it. I hope this will be evaluated. Bye. :thumbsup:
      That is impossible.

Let us assume you are from America (just assuming) When you are asleep, I (I am from India) is awake, so if you put the game on stop, it will be unfair on me!
      Noob