Moving On

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey guys, what a few weeks it's been. I have to say that not being able to log on and play for a while was a horrid experience. I am still angry over the changes and the loss of games and stats but I have to come with terms and move on. I downloaded STEAM and log on through them so I can now get online. It isn't as fluid and seamless and switching from map to map is a bit sluggish but it's better than nothing.

My thing is that I love this game and I really enjoy the maps and the strategies and the people that you meet. The alliances with total strangers and even the fights with the idiot noobs who log on just to stir the pot. I plan on staying here as long as I can and gain my EXP and rank up and some day, I will have stars on my shoulders and be in the elite rank of players. Heck, there's only like 1600 guys ahead of me now so I am climbing nicely.

I may not be the best player of the most experienced but I am enthused still after over four years of playing and of all the games that I have played over the years, non has kept me so attached and involved for such a long time.

So, let's hope the maps level out and the game improves and we don't have lag or more outages and that we can get back to normal and just move on. See you on the battlefield.
      KATHEDLOK
      555 BLACK CATS