FANDOM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, I'm looking for FANDOM editors.

If you don't know what it is, it is generally available "wikipedia", but only about one specific topic.
      I am aware that wiki.callofwar.com exists, but it is only available in English, so it would be nice if someone interested in speaking Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, German, French, Spanish or Russian ... and many more.
      If you are interested - do not start a new wiki! First make sure there is no wikia about CoW in your language. For example - French Wikia is already started, but there is no administrator.
    • I think such an initiative should come from Bytro itself, are you Bytro staff?
      Anyway I'm a moderator and ex GO, Dutch is my mother tongue and i'm fluent in French as my second language. I've got a good knowledge of German too but my translation would need editing afterwards as there would be a lot of grammatical mistakes.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Basically. Looking at the history of the forum (by searching a bit in the search engine), I saw that Bytro had a positive view of FANDOM-related projects (which could have changed but i don't think so). The oldest project is the English wikia call-of-war-by-bytro.fandom.com/, so I think it probably won't bother them or even help in a way. Roughly - there are wikia about Call of War several pages (EN, PL, PT-BR, FR, ES). Unfortunately - mostly dead because they don't have an active coordinator, so I'm looking for people to use them and use them to help new players
    • YDSTRIKER wrote:

Hello, I'm looking for FANDOM editors.

If you don't know what it is, it is generally available "wikipedia", but only about one specific topic.
      I am aware that wiki.callofwar.com exists, but it is only available in English, so it would be nice if someone interested in speaking Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, German, French, Spanish or Russian ... and many more.
      If you are interested - do not start a new wiki! First make sure there is no wikia about CoW in your language. For example - French Wikia is already started, but there is no administrator.
      hey bro what’s a fandom.
      when being betrayed betray
    • A fandom is a subculture composed of fans characterized by a feeling of empathy and camaraderie with others who share a common interest. ... The subject of fan interest can be narrowly defined, focused on something like an individual celebrity, or encompassing entire hobbies, genres or fashions.
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166:
    • BMfox wrote:

I think such an initiative should come from Bytro itself, are you Bytro staff?
      Anyway I'm a moderator and ex GO, Dutch is my mother tongue and i'm fluent in French as my second language. I've got a good knowledge of German too but my translation would need editing afterwards as there would be a lot of grammatical mistakes.
      I wrote with Arcorian. As long as we do not claim to be the official Wiki, there is no problem to run a project.