Newspaper Ridiculing me for Reporting: What should I do?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Newspaper Ridiculing me for Reporting: What should I do?

So, I'm playing a World at War game. A country was posting offensive and inappropriate stuff in the newspaper. (I am keeping specific information out of this. I don't want my identity to be disclosed.) I don't have the exact words, because the articles were removed. However, the articles were bad. Plus, the coalition that the country formed said that if you don't work at blah blah blah you are a (curse). I reported this player. However, the newspaper is now ridiculing the reporter. They don't know who it is. They are talking about how the reporter is just someone who gets offended easily. 3 countries are doing this, all having close ties to the original country. Did I do the right thing? Without the original articles, it would be hard to show you. Thank you for your time. I didn't know what forum to post this in, but decided on this.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • Violations of ToS are supposed to Be reported, If they cannot understand that, then they too should be reported as they are Insulting another participant of the game. In layman's terms, report them as well.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213

The post was edited 1 time, last by Karl von Krass ().

• Report everyone become a mod and avenge yourself, doom their military careers and throw them into the Hunger Games Arena
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength