Deciding First Country to Strike on Any Map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deciding First Country to Strike on Any Map

In the first days of the game, what are the circumstances of the country you first attack? 18
        Always a small AI country that shares a border with you (5) 28%
        A playable country that shares a border with you regardless of player statistics (1) 6%
        A neighboring playable country with the lowest performance (eg. KD ratio) among them (7) 39%
        A neighboring playable country with the best performance (eg. KD ratio) among them (1) 6%
        A playable country that attacked the AI country that shares a border with you (4) 22%
        Any country that does not share a border with you (0) 0%
      It will be interesting to learn how players usually decide which first country to attack. Do note that this attack is not limited to the goal of total conquest of said country by the time you made your first strike.
    • ofcourse, i look at strategic value of the conquest of a nation as well, even if the stats are god tier,, i am willing to take down that player to gain control of their lands or to atleast neutralize their animosity directly only towards me thus, making them weak enough to fear other neighbours
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

ofcourse, i look at strategic value of the conquest of a nation as well, even if the stats are god tier,, i am willing to take down that player to gain control of their lands or to atleast neutralize their animosity directly only towards me thus, making them weak enough to fear other neighbours
      lies
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

ofcourse, i look at strategic value of the conquest of a nation as well, even if the stats are god tier,, i am willing to take down that player to gain control of their lands or to atleast neutralize their animosity directly only towards me thus, making them weak enough to fear other neighbours
      lies
      say that to unknown warrior
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • If you can pull it off, taking over a player's land (especially earlier than everyone else due to morale) is far more lucrative, so I usually go with that if possible. Higher skilled players are usually better as allies, or at least non-aggressors if possible. If they don't respond to diplomatic messages, they immediately go from priority ally to priority target.
    • i like how basically 90% of the votes are to attack the weakest people, Meanwhile i am the only person to vote best performing nations

Secretary of Nova0213
    • BEEG monke war was bigger than Second World War- fact
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • my motto is to eradicate the plague at first infection even if it lets other minir infections take over, we can deal with them later.

Secretary of Nova0213