BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GrandEmpire wrote:

Historic World War 1941

I really think a Historic World War 1941 should be released. Im sure people are gonna say it will be unbalanced, but the point is for it to be historic. Whats more, it wouldn’t be THAT unbalanced.

Europe:

PLEASE STOP QUOTING ENTIRE POSTS
      Interesting.

RBoi200 wrote:

Larry is god lol lol wrote:

won’t ever have time to read that but sounds fun they should add that but all the trouble when they already have 1939 Ok.
      grrrr, one of my pet peeves is when people quote long posts
      Please, try dealing with it.
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • IronKnight wrote:

GrandEmpire wrote:

Historic World War 1941

I really think a Historic World War 1941 should be released. Im sure people are gonna say it will be unbalanced, but the point is for it to be historic. Whats more, it wouldn’t be THAT unbalanced.

Europe:

PLEASE STOP QUOTING ENTIRE POSTS
      Interesting.

RBoi200 wrote:

Larry is god lol lol wrote:

won’t ever have time to read that but sounds fun they should add that but all the trouble when they already have 1939 Ok.
      grrrr, one of my pet peeves is when people quote long posts
      Please, try dealing with it.
      IronKnight, it's you who needs to adapt to the forum culture. Quoting entire long posts just to reply with one word "interesting" is completely unnecessary. If a lot of people would do that it would take ages to scroll trough the different threads. I've already warned you by PM but with no avail. Please consider this as your last and final warning. Thank you for your cooperation :thumbsup:
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!