Looking for active alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for active alliance

Hi, I'm looking for an active alliance with a discord.

I just left quite possibly the most toxic alliance. Had to deal with alliance members scamming their own members in games (internal and external) with players trolling their own alliance members and with toxic kids (early school years ages). And players boasting about using glitches to win games (scum).

I really want none of the above now.

I need an alliance that is active but isn't full of kids and trolls.

I realise this may be a tall ask, but in return you get a dedicated player who actually tries and is respectful, honourable and who is loyal.

Any serious offers will definitely be taken up.

Currently level 56 with a 2.76 KDR and a 2.2 province KDR (this may have changed slightly upon you reading this as I'm in multiple games).

Thanks for reading,

Lord_Batton
      Veni, Vidi, Vici.
    • Lord_Batton wrote:

I just left quite possibly the most toxic alliance. Had to deal with alliance members scamming their own members in games (internal and external) with players trolling their own alliance members and with toxic kids (early school years ages). And players boasting about using glitches to win games (scum).
      I pity you @Lord_Batton!
    • The Golden Spire is looking for members right now, we have a discord and it's in the alliance description
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Hi Lord Batton, would you consider rejoining the GD division? I am sorry that I defeated you in our World Cup Tryouts and it was nothing personal. You seemed very skilled at the game and are missed in the discord server. Please come back maybe!

-Scrappy_ aka Sweden
    • If you want to check out No Souls Left, send me a dm and I'll send you a link to our discord server to come check it out. We are an active group that plays well with each other. We get along really well, play at least 1 internal a month and try to do an AvA every 1-2 months.
      Chrisc9378
      No Souls Left Leader
      Staff Sergeant
      EN GO
    • Lord_Batton wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for an active alliance with a discord.

I really want none of the above now.

I need an alliance that is active but isn't full of kids and trolls.

I realise this may be a tall ask, but in return you get a dedicated player who actually tries and is respectful, honourable and who is loyal.

Any serious offers will definitely be taken up.

Currently level 56 with a 2.76 KDR and a 2.2 province KDR (this may have changed slightly upon you reading this as I'm in multiple games).

Thanks for reading,

Lord_Batton
      discord.com/invite/QWRqVdjPk2

You will not be welcome here!

• Lord_Batton wrote:

You can join the Amerika Erwa family. We are the winner of the Alliance Worldcup 2019, 2nd in 2018 and for 2020 we are currently in the finals so you won't do any better. You can start in AE03 where you will be set up for a recruitment match with one of the officers of AE2. If you succeed than you will be promoted into AE2 and with time, the best players get promoted to play Pro with the big boys.
      Images
      • Capture d’écran 2021-04-24 155014.png

732.17 kB, 1,144×796, viewed 4 times
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!