ROW airstrips problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ROW airstrips problem

This is big problem, if you ask me. You myb gona need to go true someones land and even pay him for right of way, and there would be no way of transporting aircrafts other then with truck?
      This needs to be fixed by somehow useing airstrips of person you have ROW with.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • You can use airstrips of a nation you have RoW with. While I don't often use RoW, I would assume with the old "Silence Means Security" update, it would mean you would actually have to find which province has an airstrip with a unit in range in order to use it. If you don't see any airstrips, I'd assume they would just take the truck route.
      Officer of The Golden Spire (March 2021 - April 2022)
      Secretary of the Secretary of Nova0213
    • Nova0213 wrote:

You can use airstrips of a nation you have RoW with. While I don't often use RoW, I would assume with the old "Silence Means Security" update, it would mean you would actually have to find which province has an airstrip with a unit in range in order to use it. If you don't see any airstrips, I'd assume they would just take the truck route.
      Yes, that is problem, if you cant see airstrip your aircrafts would have to go in truck form.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна