#WINTER WAR MAP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• #WINTER WAR MAP

we should push for a winter war map that would be awseome even if it was just a event as I came up with and to add on @whowh said we should also do axis Finland and Germany communist Soviet Union north and south in the Europe part of the Soviet Union and ai Sweden and Norway and Poland ai bots.
      when being betrayed betray
    • I'd say we should do the continuation war instead. Germany is at war with the soviet union with Finland at its side. The soviet union has just stopped the german advance to moscow.

yeap.

I suppose we'd need to draw up army plans but in terms of countries it would be easy.

German Army should have HQ in Warsaw with the city of Danzig being most western point on map. Finland can be headquartered in Helsinki

Russian Army group moscow can be Headquartered in Moscow (duh) and Army group North can be based in St. Petersburg.

The map can be designed for Germany to win if it can capture the Russian heartland and the Soviets to win if they can liberate poland.
    • whowh wrote:

I'd say we should do the continuation war instead. Germany is at war with the soviet union with Finland at its side. The soviet union has just stopped the german advance to moscow.

yeap.

I suppose we'd need to draw up army plans but in terms of countries it would be easy.

German Army should have HQ in Warsaw with the city of Danzig being most western point on map. Finland can be headquartered in Helsinki

Russian Army group moscow can be Headquartered in Moscow (duh) and Army group North can be based in St. Petersburg.

The map can be designed for Germany to win if it can capture the Russian heartland and the Soviets to win if they can liberate poland.
      hmm i like the winter war better but this looks nice to but maybe we should do this eather way i like it.
    • Larry is god lol lol wrote:

whowh wrote:

I'd say we should do the continuation war instead. Germany is at war with the soviet union with Finland at its side. The soviet union has just stopped the german advance to moscow.

yeap.

hmm i like the winter war better but this looks nice to but maybe we should do this eather way i like it.
      Well the winter war would be a limited space and wouldn't involve Germany as the winter war was in 1939 and 1940. The continuation war would include germany.
    • whowh wrote:

Larry is god lol lol wrote:

whowh wrote:

yeap.

Well the winter war would be a limited space and wouldn't involve Germany as the winter war was in 1939 and 1940. The continuation war would include germany.
      that is true so i guess i agree