Nuclear Bomber suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuclear Bomber suggestion

Good day gentlemen!

So, I've seen that the nuclear bomber has only 1 time usage, which, in my opinion, isn't a really good option as it would be a nuclear rocket that can be destroyed by enemy air.

So I've come with a solution which would be helpful.
      Instead of throwing away the bomber, we should reuse it, but at a cost.
      The cost is: 1 day pause of only refueling and repairing the aircraft and after that another 2 days for constructing the nuclear bomb and rearming the bomber.
      All of the operation would cost half of the bomber's price.

These statistics would be changed by the developers if they consider a different way.

Thank you for your time!
      Best regards
    • Front Line Cat wrote:

Good day gentlemen!

So, I've seen that the nuclear bomber has only 1 time usage, which, in my opinion, isn't a really good option as it would be a nuclear rocket that can be destroyed by enemy air.

So I've come with a solution which would be helpful.
      Instead of throwing away the bomber, we should reuse it, but at a cost.
      The cost is: 1 day pause of only refueling and repairing the aircraft and after that another 2 days for constructing the nuclear bomb and rearming the bomber.
      All of the operation would cost half of the bomber's price.

These statistics would be changed by the developers if they consider a different way.

Thank you for your time!
      Best regards
      that would be cool but it would have to be meaga cost like cost of making another one so you could eather make another one or use the same amout of rss to refual it is my addon but great idea.
      when being betrayed betray
    • how about making Nuclear bombers reusable according to the solutions given above AND making them only operational from lvl 2 airstrips or Lvl and above aircraft factories. Since Nuclear bombers require a large runway (basically a modified strat bomber, they require Long airstrips)
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

how about making Nuclear bombers reusable according to the solutions given above AND making them only operational from lvl 2 airstrips or Lvl and above aircraft factories. Since Nuclear bombers require a large runway (basically a modified strat bomber, they require Long airstrips)
      yes, although I would rather say a lvl 3 airstrip/aicraft factory would be the minimum for taking off/landing, for better balancing the vehicle, and it should also be built only in aicraft factories whom are lvl 4, which would be the bare minimum, to contain at least some realism.

Example:

Airstrip lvl 3 = Aicraft factory lvl 3
      Lenght of runway and maintanance

Aicraft factory lvl 4
      High maintanance, repairing and producing complex parts and a lenghtier runway, which would be better for take off/landing, which might help with 10%+ range for this type of aircraft

Aicraft factory lvl 5
      Same statistics for maintanance, repair/produce, but a longer runway which might help with 15%+ range for this type of aicraft

I assume that the nuclear bomb is the heaviest one so it might be harder for the pilots to take off with full fuel from lvl 3 airstrips/aicraft factories (which would be their normal range), with only 75% fuel. From lvl 4 aircraft factories, they would fly with 90% fuel and then ftom lvl 5 aircraft factories the would fly with 100% fuel.

And you might ask "Why ad benefits instead of making dezadvantages?" Well, because players would rather prefer bonuses/benfits instead of dezadvantages as + is only going to see +, while - is only going to see -.
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

how about making Nuclear bombers reusable according to the solutions given above AND making them only operational from lvl 2 airstrips or Lvl and above aircraft factories. Since Nuclear bombers require a large runway (basically a modified strat bomber, they require Long airstrips)
      They are not very special. They hold less weight then most of other bombera from that time. Nuckear bomb fat boy weight 4.5 t. Some aircrafts from ww2 were carrying over 100t.for example Flaying Superfortresa Boing B-29 who is in game and others soo your sugestion just dosnt make sense.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • Front Line Cat wrote:

Aicraft factory lvl 4
      High maintanance, repairing and producing complex parts and a lenghtier runway, which would be better for take off/landing, which might help with 10%+ range for this type of aircraft
      Nuclear Bombers already have crazy range.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tre ().

• Tre wrote:

Front Line Cat wrote:

Aicraft factory lvl 4
      Nuclear Bombers already have crazy range.

Front Line Cat wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

yes, although I would rather say a lvl 3 airstrip/aicraft factory would be the minimum for taking off/landing, for better balancing the vehicle, and it should also be built only in aicraft factories whom are lvl 4, which would be the bare minimum, to contain at least some realism.
      Example:

Airstrip lvl 3 = Aicraft factory lvl 3
      Lenght of runway and maintanance

Aicraft factory lvl 4

Aicraft factory lvl 5
      Same statistics for maintanance, repair/produce, but a longer runway which might help with 15%+ range for this type of aicraft

I assume that the nuclear bomb is the heaviest one so it might be harder for the pilots to take off with full fuel from lvl 3 airstrips/aicraft factories (which would be their normal range), with only 75% fuel. From lvl 4 aircraft factories, they would fly with 90% fuel and then ftom lvl 5 aircraft factories the would fly with 100% fuel.

And you might ask "Why ad benefits instead of making dezadvantages?" Well, because players would rather prefer bonuses/benfits instead of dezadvantages as + is only going to see +, while - is only going to see -.
      This could be available for all aircafts so it would be noice.