Forum Members Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In the spirit of sportmanship and for those following along at home:
    I'm pulling my forces back to England to await execution. The war is not over, I still have 100 units, though many are damaged at this point from days of constant warfare.. All my instincts are telling me to keep fighting, but I'm tired, I've been playing too much for too long and I'm getting bitter.

There were a number of good battles in the game, the level of competition was much higher than I'm used to. The war with Yugoslavia was going very well and in any normal game would have been enough to knock him out. I laid a very nice ambush on a twenty-six stack last night. He had three artillery in the stack and I repositioned my artillery about five minutes back to force him up and he ran into five level 3 AT. Now you might think, it's 5 on 26, they should get wrecked. Well you would be wrong. Due to stacking penalties and the overall weakness of his force in infantry damage he was only doing about 16 a round and taking 80 in light armor damage. Then my artillery kept lighting him up and I attacked with ten level 3 infantry to finish them off. I massacred a large number of armored cars and light armor with air power. The dude had a swarm.

The war with Ukraine was brief. His composition was much better suited to fighting my army and was very heavy on artillery. In addition, he had superior mobility. He brought a very strong stack to Breslau and we had a very interesting battle before he disengaged. If he had committed the battle would have been very bloody for both sides. In the end he gave better than he got in terms of casualties and units killed. His artillery tactics were spot on, so tip of the hat to Krasny. Felt about evenly matched in terms of skill, but I didn't have much time to observe his play.

• Right.. so, I told Phooey (Yugoslavia) I didn't really intend on allying but we do have share map since I just wanted to watch on day one. His best friend is Krastny (Ukraine), so that's why they're fighting together. Other than that, there's not really an alliance and it's not like I've done anything yet. You're really just fighting Yugoslavia and Ukraine.
    Officer of The Golden Spire (March 2021 - April 2022)
    Secretary of the Secretary of Nova0213
  • Nova0213 wrote:

Right.. so, I told Phooey (Yugoslavia) I didn't really intend on allying but we do have share map since I just wanted to watch on day one. His best friend is Krastny (Ukraine), so that's why they're fighting together. Other than that, there's not really an alliance and it's not like I've done anything yet. You're really just fighting Yugoslavia and Ukraine.
    Right.. so only 2 on 1 with nothing to fear from any other player and a huge uncontested hinterland to feed resources and troops. I'm sure that's a winning proposition long term.
  • I have attacked Yugoslavia, either i get reinforcements or Nope, i'll just attack for the joy of Strategy
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • BrutusTrump wrote:

You guys are forgetting about the America's. Also, Karl's new quotes just kill me. ""I hate you whowh""
    it's the truth, i havent forgotten about ze americas yet
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Karl von Krass wrote:

I have attacked Yugoslavia, either i get reinforcements or Nope, i'll just attack for the joy of Strategy
    Karl, I really shouldn't have to explain this to you. The game is about economy and territory. I can't stop four people from expanding and you guys have about 4 times my force and economy. In the long run, I don't stand a chance. From the outside, it's impossible to determine if your attack is legitimate or just more collusion. If I ever started to turn the tables you guys could just turn it back around on me. Maybe you guys will fight it out for the win, but you can definitely guarantee I won't win. For me, that's the point. Therefore, continuing is pointless. I guess you thought I was a stat padder or something, I really don't care. My KD is good because of the way I play, you guys have witnessed it now. I could easily pad my stats way past 7, but I play to win.
  • I actually am fighting to expedite my Defeat. Dont ask why

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Hey guys,
    It's my first time posting here. I wanted to thank everyone for playing such a great game.
    I've had so much fun with the news articles and top notch competition this game!
    Spite, Our brief, but high stakes skirmish was an excellent display of your command on the battlefield. Thank you for the lessons I learned from it!
    Karl, Our naval skirmish was quite similar! I was up hours past my bedtime with my eyes glued to the screen. It was a life or death battle on the high seas.
    Knuckles99, You're an honorable and skilled statesman! It was great working with you, and Hope to play with you again.

Right now it feels like a quiet before the storm in game.
    I hope we get to play another one of these in the future!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Krastny ().

• whowh wrote:

Karl's quotes:

"I hate you whowh"

"wut is wrong with you"-
    hey! It isn't the exact same from my sig

Secretary of Nova0213
  • it's just kinda similar to the quotes in my sig

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Miradosh wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

I actually am fighting to expedite my Defeat. Dont ask why
    Why?
    I am crazy Karl!

Secretary of Nova0213
  • it is due to the fact the game updated and my device couldnt play. So i didnt want to use a secondary device for worse play overall.

Secretary of Nova0213