Newbie looking for alliance! :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Newbie looking for alliance! :)

Hey guys!
      I'm rather "new" to the game, and would LOVE to find an alliance where I can play with some new friends! I' have played games like this before, but I'm not the best at strategies (I'm excellent at FPS games though!) I do wish to get better though as I find this game super amazing and entertaining.

So I'm looking for an alliance where I can trust my alliance in games, some who's willing to teach me the fundamentals and strategies, and play with me regularely. Helps alot if you have a discord!

I'm danish, but I prefer english speaking alliances :) I work as a nurse, so I usually have a very weird sleeping pattern, making me able to check in on hte game regularely, even on "inactive" european hours :)

I am excited to hear from someone! :)

Kind regards,
      Moxy
    • i'd Suggest my alliance, our only *defined* Requirement is To have discord, please, state your in-game name (forum names are different most of the time).
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Moxy wrote:

Hey guys!
      I'm rather "new" to the game, and would LOVE to find an alliance where I can play with some new friends! I' have played games like this before, but I'm not the best at strategies (I'm excellent at FPS games though!) I do wish to get better though as I find this game super amazing and entertaining.

So I'm looking for an alliance where I can trust my alliance in games, some who's willing to teach me the fundamentals and strategies, and play with me regularely. Helps alot if you have a discord!

I'm danish, but I prefer english speaking alliances :) I work as a nurse, so I usually have a very weird sleeping pattern, making me able to check in on hte game regularely, even on "inactive" european hours :)

I am excited to hear from someone! :)

Kind regards,
      Moxy
      if you are lv 30 and have a .60 kd try MKT4 the players are super helpful.