Newbie looking for alliance! :)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Attention, Generals!

Call of War will undergo a server maintenance from 9am CET until 10am CET on Tuesday the 15th of June 2021. Please note that within the maintenance window servers and/or game rounds will have a short downtime and will not be available for a few minutes. We will keep you posted about the status of the maintenance.

• Newbie looking for alliance! :)

Hey guys!
      I'm rather "new" to the game, and would LOVE to find an alliance where I can play with some new friends! I' have played games like this before, but I'm not the best at strategies (I'm excellent at FPS games though!) I do wish to get better though as I find this game super amazing and entertaining.

So I'm looking for an alliance where I can trust my alliance in games, some who's willing to teach me the fundamentals and strategies, and play with me regularely. Helps alot if you have a discord!

I'm danish, but I prefer english speaking alliances :) I work as a nurse, so I usually have a very weird sleeping pattern, making me able to check in on hte game regularely, even on "inactive" european hours :)

I am excited to hear from someone! :)

Kind regards,
      Moxy
    • i'd Suggest my alliance, our only *defined* Requirement is To have discord, please, state your in-game name (forum names are different most of the time).
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Hello. Try joining the New Players Training Alliance 1. We have just started, and are looking for members. We will teach you.
      Go to Spite is Right’s wall and tell him to come back. “We have 90 chances in our favor and not 10 against us.”- Napoleon before Waterloo. “Stupid is as stupid does.”-Forrest Gump
    • Moxy wrote:

Hey guys!
      I'm rather "new" to the game, and would LOVE to find an alliance where I can play with some new friends! I' have played games like this before, but I'm not the best at strategies (I'm excellent at FPS games though!) I do wish to get better though as I find this game super amazing and entertaining.

So I'm looking for an alliance where I can trust my alliance in games, some who's willing to teach me the fundamentals and strategies, and play with me regularely. Helps alot if you have a discord!

I'm danish, but I prefer english speaking alliances :) I work as a nurse, so I usually have a very weird sleeping pattern, making me able to check in on hte game regularely, even on "inactive" european hours :)

I am excited to hear from someone! :)

Kind regards,
      Moxy
      if you are lv 30 and have a .60 kd try MKT4 the players are super helpful.