Anyone have suggestions for the mid to late game?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anyone have suggestions for the mid to late game?

For the past five games I've been able to expand faster than all other players on the map...for the first 3 to 4 days, but after that things fall appart.

Part of this is because real life issues tend to accumilate if I play for too many day, but also, for reasons I have troulble explaining, I just get to this strange point where my troops end up far away from cities, so I spend entire days just getting troops into posistion. Then at some point I get conqured.

Anyways, any tips for the long game are appreciated.
    • You thrive on the income of your warfare as your spoils of war. However you need to invest those in industry in your urban and rural core provinces. If you use your spoils to build more and more troops you will get in trouble as each unit has a daily upkeep which weighs down your economy.

To improve your regular game play and which units to use I would refer you to the community written guides section.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Ceep your production under controle, most of the players make mess out of their production in mid late game. Upgrade your units production buildings on max and have 1 city for 1 unit only. Dont build artilery and tanks in same city cause you should have enof lf urban province for healthy production.
      If you are very wealthy on resurses you should start upgradeing all airstrips on max, if you embark and disembark alot make docks lvl 3 and start with some infrastucture to move your units arraond faster.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • Always focus on building your Core provinces with Industry and Manpower and Unit building capabilities. There comes a point where you capture cities and begin to focus on improving Unit production there. Then you can build units closer to the 'frontlines'. A level 2 Ordnance Foundry in an enemy city builds a Unit just like the one in your Core - except for the effect of moral. Use the Propaganda Office to help boost moral and get production moving faster. You Core Foundry may produce a Unit faster but if it takes longer to get to the frontlines from there then it is something you must consider.
      "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
      General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run