Make spending gold to heal units impossible if being bombarded & other suggestions regarding gold spamming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make spending gold to heal units impossible if being bombarded & other suggestions regarding gold spamming

If you don't want to hear my bs and just want to see my suggestions, please refer to the bold text shown below. Have you ever rained artillery fire or bombed over a large stack of units for the entire night only to wake up to that very same stack, but now it has even more hp and units than before and it's heading straight for your provinces? I guess it was your fault for trying to simply play the game as it should be played. Perhaps you should have spent 50 euros so you wouldn't have to lose your pride. Now, to stop with this charade and get to the point, it's infuriating, and my proposal is the following:
    1. Just as you can't heal units during close fight engagements, you shouldn't be able to heal units if they are being under fire by artillery, SPGs, railroad guns, battleships, cruisers, etc and amongst themselves (artilleries attacking each other for example shouldn't be able to heal) (bombers are alright as they are, if it were for them to receive such a buff, one could simply hover them over units as a way to prevent healing). Also adding a timer after the bombardment stops will be necessary, this way, enemies can't just walk out of the artillery's range, heal and then come back (something like 15 minutes at minimum). It's just unfair and gross, i can't stand fighting any more of these skillless stat padders that counter your entire tactics of surprise and sleepless nights by pressing a yellow button a couple of times, and i already met a couple of them just these two weeks, all engagements of course led me from being at the top of the leaderboard and having the strongest military to merely hanging onto a city for dear life with some militias and at units (yes, i do try defending when i meet such players, no, it doesn't work). Just try couter spending the bit of gold you got from ads and they invest quadruple the amount cause they can.
    The gold that players get for free by playing the mobile version doesn't make a difference for free to play players, as they will all receive 3000 gold on a daily basis so long as they watch ads, so no one really gains an advantage over another (so long as the free to play players fight amongst themselves), and for sure it won't make a difference for when you stumble upon someone with 100,000 gold, as you can merely accelerate the production of maybe 3 not-so-good units and a building at most, and they can just... well, you know where i'm getting at.
    Another option to combat the wallet warriors would be:
    2. Make it so that you can't spend over an X amount of gold per day, perhaps they will even have some leftover money to buy real life stuff rather than have a K/D ratio of 3 that doesn't correspond to how well they actually play the game. If not any of these, then:
    3. Just let there be a game mode similar to the already existing maps [b]that would bear a cheesy name like only skilled players are allowed to play this gamemode can you last longer than 5 minutes or some bs like that, that just simply forbids the usage of gold altogether. It would be much simpler to implement this, it could have a scenario rotation script as to allow different maps to be played on a weekly basis[/b] and the people that do get high off of wasting hundreds of euros on a browser game can just simply avoid it and keep on dominating 100p maps in their unjust ways as they usually do. Sorry if i offended any honorable gold buyers that do not spam gold when in despair and can accept a defeat, you all are cool. It's been suggested in the past, i'm suggesting it right now, it can't be a bad addition. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

edit: This certain disgusting gold spammer just gave me another idea, so here it is:
    4. Making planes not be able to be healed during a patrol attack would be great (more like necessary, i don't think the idea of bombers permanently attacking your stacks, mind you, stacks containing goddamned troops made especially to deal with planes, without losing any hp is normal, just as it wouldn't be normal for the enemy to be able to heal his engaged ground units, right??? ), also giving them a timer after they leave the combat zone (aka stop dealing/taking damage) in which they can't be healed should be a necessity if the first idea does get added (something like 40 minutes so they can't be healed up by just shifting the radius a bit off the troops in order to stop dealing/taking damage). This is all basically following the same principle as engaged units, if they are fighting, let them fight till one dies, so why wouldn't it be added? So annoying.
    I hope this is the last thing that i have to add, it's a pain to even continue trying to win that map. I hate myself.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lain_ ().

• All of these suggestions regarding gold have already been suggested and considered. They just aren’t sustainable for Bytro, and will cause a loss of revenue for them, which would prevent them from adding new features and bug fixes. Sorry.

And on that note I’m closing this thread.
    DoctorDR1

Game Operator
    EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine