The 1st T-34 Division is now open!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The 1st T-34 Division is now open!

Long story short, we're not your typical alliance. While we do aim to create several effective alliances united under one flag, we focus on social goals. By this, I mean the community is put first, rather than wins. These goals include cultural diversity, keeping things laid back, having most of the community involved in politics without drama, staying fairly active, put people in similar, yet diverse groups to increase their social connection, and just having a good [censored] time.

If you're thinking about joining our ranks, you had better be committed. We have a 2 week application process and we'll always be discussing about how each member is doing and who they do best with. If you don't have common sense, you probably won't make it.

Each division is built to have a unique community and server. They are divided into two fire teams. There is 1 leader, 1 co-leader, 2 fire team leaders, and 6-8 members. This adds up to 10-12 members total. We don't fill them completely as this doesn't allow as much growth in the community. Quality over quantity.

As expected, we will also be having a rivalry with the Panzer Divisions. They may be huge, with highly experienced players, but their community is very weak in terms of connection and team work. Together, we can kick some hull.

The FAQ and applications are in our Discord primary Discord server, so feel free to check it out.
      https://discord.gg/Qnpu9khtSJ
    • Delta wrote:

Yeah, no really cares about the rivalry yet. We shall be better known once we get things going.
      i can definitely say you'll become a big deal soon after you defeat the other 9 divisions.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • There's just too many panzer divisions.

karl you know finland in Larry's forum game just messaged me asking if I was one of your minions (they are high-ranking official in panzer division 1).

I told them that you are actually Nova's minion.
      Forum Rank list here

Make sure to read and like this thread->The new Roman Empire

Murica Oh yea!

Vive le Empire!!!!!

|RBoi200 likes this
    • whowh wrote:

There's just too many panzer divisions.

karl you know finland in Larry's forum game just messaged me asking if I was one of your minions (they are high-ranking official in panzer division 1).

I told them that you are actually Nova's minion.
      i believe it is MGMasterLo, don't worry he knows just how many minions i have, u can say that you too are my minion, he won't judge.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Delta wrote:

Karl von Krass wrote:

Delta wrote:

Yeah, no really cares about the rivalry yet. We shall be better known once we get things going.
      i can definitely say you'll become a big deal soon after you defeat the other 9 divisions.
      Perhaps.
      Well how's defeating the panzer divisions going?
      Forum Rank list here

Make sure to read and like this thread->The new Roman Empire

Murica Oh yea!

Vive le Empire!!!!!

|RBoi200 likes this
    • hmmm... ratio requirements? Also, I would like some pictures to show your stats, and those of any other leaders/co-leaders. Maybe I'll consider
      "If one believes the sky is pink, the sky is pink. If one thinks trees fly, trees fly. If one says I am bad, you signed your death warrant." - Alexandera Nevsky

"Why is it that those who have no idea of their power govern some of the largest and strongest nations of all time? One should be aware of their power before abusing it." - Alexandera Nevsky

-Alexandera Nevsky,

Forgotten Member of CoW