Game Creation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Creation

the new way of creating games is terrible. I get that Bytro has to make money somehow but this is awful, now you have to buy high command to get the ability to make new games. in theory this works but in practice it just means that less games are made, or games of a specific game type (historic world war, america homefront, road to war...) so it ends up with less games and less game type selections. I hate this, they should go back to the pre 1.5 update way of doing it, where you can make one game per month, instead why don't they have it that High Command members can make more than one or make free gold games? something like that to encourage greater numbers of games and gametypes available.
    • Bytro has changed the rules about map creating. A year ago, before the 1.5 era every HC member could crate 4 games a month and regular members 1 game a month. What Bytro noticed that everyone created games to get the country that they wanted and a head start. It resulted in a lot of games that didn't fill up because there were simply too many games created. The system how it works now is much better, the maps are automatically generated and there's a weekly rotation of different maps to keep things spicy.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!