Inca Empire in AvA 100 players round

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Inca Empire in AvA 100 players round

Greetings, i am playing Peru in AvA 100 players event round and thought to share my game on this forum.
      Currently it is allready day 5 and Peru have defited Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela.
      I started construction of industry as soon as i entered the round. After constructing industry lvl 1 i continiu with barracs, tank plant, aircraft factory and 2 ordnance factorys,different building per city.
      As Peru is axis i started production with artilery, mot. Infantry, medium tank and airforce. Currently no navy.

As this is anonymus round it was very stressfull for first 2 days as I could not see are players arraond me good. After 2 days, as ussually, alot of players gone inactive and i was able to focuse on active players and destroyed them.

I continiu with industry as soon as i started production, current industry is lvl 3 in urban provinces and few lvl 2 in rural provinces. Alsoo have 3 recruitment offices in rural provinces with no resurses in them on lvl 2.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна