Murica frees the world w/ McDonalds and shotguns

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I hereby declare war on Karl von Krass honestly im not sure why
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Fraulein whowh help meh i am declared war upon.
      I gib you freedom if you help. *wink wink*
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • *joins chat as Brazil*
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

CANT YOU HEAR ME I ORDERED THE NAVY TO DELIV3R A KNOCKOUT BLOW TO JAPAN

You know GrandEmpire, you should change your profile picture. I don't think Napoleon had anger issues. Here's a fitting image for you: check it out!
      -Aritemis

The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aritemis ().

• Mon duie!!! IDIOTE
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Non. You are ze IDIOTE also i bet ur Genz

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • U would be slightly angry too if you conquered Europe then got betrayed then the IDIOTE russians Gah THOSE RUSSIANS AGHHHHHHHHHH

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • did i mention Elba?

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Exactly that idiote ney... but it funny how hes NEY and commanded cavalry whoch goes NEIGH

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Aritemis wrote:

GrandEmpire wrote:

CANT YOU HEAR ME I ORDERED THE NAVY TO DELIV3R A KNOCKOUT BLOW TO JAPAN
      You know GrandEmpire, you should change your profile picture. I don't think Napoleon had anger issues. Here's a fitting image for you: check it out!
      Dont forget, when Blucher came with his army in the 1815 campaign "ishouldhaveburnedberlin"
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • That IDIOTE blucher thought he was pregnant with an Elephant so...

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

That IDIOTE blucher thought he was pregnant with an Elephant so...
      i ... have no comment

Secretary of Nova0213
    • its true

he now suffered a breakdown, during which he lost his sight and suffered a delusion that a Frenchman had impregnated him with an elephant

Blücher believed he had been impregnated with an elephant by a French soldier

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Its the truth. THATS WHY ZE PRUSSIANS AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH AGHJ DIE DIE DIE IDIOTE I AM NOT SHORT

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Grandempire, you suggested the Japan should be invaded and sadly I believe this shall happen. Japanese troops, as shall be shown by pictures, moved their troops to Hawaii "for a holiday". Such actions shall not be tolerated as they are restricting the freedom of Hawaii. Even stupider, the Japanese mainland is abandoned now. Therefore, the totally free people of China sent a battleship flotilla to deal with it.

Hawaii in the midst of vacation season
      The vacationers
      The cruise ships
      My next vacation stop.

The American non-empire has expanded to 600 vps with an invasion of spain and then germany coming up soon

Brazil surprise attacked so that's being handled here.

My allies China and India are doing fairly well
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 9.01.23 AM.jpg

26.6 kB, 414×180, viewed 80 times
      • Screen Shot 2021-05-05 at 9.05.57 AM.jpg

597.34 kB, 1,982×1,254, viewed 80 times