How to BURN through 1,400,000 gold in 1 hour

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The best part about hearing several people whine about gold spending is that the guy who whined the most quit after 3 days and another person in the same game as yours already came forward (bold move btw) to say he did the same thing but just didn't advertise.

I can't imagine dropping that much gold and then quitting, much less doing so and then coming to the forums to make what you believe a brave and stunning declaration that you blew 200 dollars and then drowned all your troops.

I'm glad I don't even try to play with all of you hardos. I'll keep playing in random games with random people who don't have traumatic emotional events over this game.
  • Mike

This is a very real issue.

I just won a game, I like had 50,000 gold from winnings and these guys like had 100 tanks and 70 unit AirPower.

I was also playing a game with some guy that suddenly had level 3 industry on the first day.

This gives you a unplayable advantage. He was Germany ,btw.

I have to say, a brave player who I was with on this devised a plan with Canada to sink him and as he invaded ,we launched a attack at the last minute he was hit from all sides.

Only at this stage, did he offer a team win, but I DESTROYED him, and he was still going on, and trying to bully me in messages, so I just told him to put up or shut and directly challenged him to a game, he didn't reply.

SoME of the hardos in this game, have NPD and other psychological defects of soul, that they think they can control a map, it gives them a sense of power and control, weak men. I usually beat most of them, as you will see from my record.

Best

M
  • the guy who whined the most left because he didnt want to play with a golder/s
    “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
    Slavery is Freedom
    Weakness is Strength
  • Mahdi786 wrote:

Mike

This is a very real issue.

I just won a game, I like had 50,000 gold from winnings and these guys like had 100 tanks and 70 unit AirPower.

I was also playing a game with some guy that suddenly had level 3 industry on the first day.

This gives you a unplayable advantage. He was Germany ,btw.

I have to say, a brave player who I was with on this devised a plan with Canada to sink him and as he invaded ,we launched a attack at the last minute he was hit from all sides.

Only at this stage, did he offer a team win, but I DESTROYED him, and he was still going on, and trying to bully me in messages, so I just told him to put up or shut and directly challenged him to a game, he didn't reply.

SoME of the hardos in this game, have NPD and other psychological defects of soul, that they think they can control a map, it gives them a sense of power and control, weak men. I usually beat most of them, as you will see from my record.

Best

M
    I like your attitude, but you haven't run into a real gold spammer if this is your usual experience with gold users.

I don't really mind the big spenders. Because you are right - usually they compensate for low skill.
    The problem is those who spam enough gold to outweigh any skill shortage. It is perfectly possible. I think a monkey could win this game, had it gold enough!

The limit should be drawn at the monkey level!
  • i am thinking... i Should use 150k gold on some random Clash match
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • Yes, your right of course, I like it a monkey could win with enough gold. I think this is a big issue with the game not been taken seriously. Seriously where is the skill level, I think in the tournaments there is no gold use, so you know you acutely more skilled in the gameplay.

I think why not run it like other games, either pay for it upfront or pay skins etc, but the gameplay doesn't suffer.

I think this game actually requires real skill without gold to play well, especially on a x6 map. But if you want to win with gold, so be it. Not many players like the coiners, but hell we get a free game, I can see both sides of the coin, LOL. ^^
  • dharris97330 wrote:

no moral my standard starter building, make it, buy the make, ching, all 5. (mind ya im only focusing on the 5 not the few minor with resource YET) propaganda only goes to 3 so that should be easy. run 3 on all 5 buy 3 on all 5. then same as recruit, only 3 so we do that run recuit to 3, buy the finnish. all 5 max propaganda, and max recruitment for manpower.....
    So in this new school COW "upgrade" your telling me, that we have to choose manpower/recruitment at the later stages.

Also, these gold spenditures are very average, it seems as though you merely taste the plastic and are not ready to practice real gaming arena for about 5 - 10 years. Tell your mummies credit card the same thing.
  • bigboss_ironfist wrote:

So in this new school COW "upgrade" your telling me, that we have to choose manpower/recruitment at the later stages.

Also, these gold spenditures are very average, it seems as though you merely taste the plastic and are not ready to practice real gaming arena for about 5 - 10 years. Tell your mummies credit card the same thing.
    I never wait till later stages. I found myself with lots of resources but no manpower. If resources are cheap early in the game I focus a bit on manpower.
    I wouldn't say a Gold Spam like that is average - this was excessive and ridiculous.
    "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
    General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run
  • dw98 wrote:

bigboss_ironfist wrote:

I never wait till later stages. I found myself with lots of resources but no manpower. If resources are cheap early in the game I focus a bit on manpower.I wouldn't say a Gold Spam like that is average - this was excessive and ridiculous.

Your right, this does seem excessive. The point I am making here is that this coining tactic is only average to strategy. Once should always maintain gold to repair troops, make air assault and plan according to the enemy. I have found that early game spending can be wasteful and is always better to hold your gold.