Demi-World Chronicles- Titanic War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• jefin b wrote:

300000?!?!?!
      yes, 300k per day, became 400k yesterday ithink
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • jefin b wrote:

600000 a day?!?!
      can always google lol
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Right, tell me a bit about URI . I think they are doing things weirdly and her allies are insubordinating

Secretary of Nova0213
    • The URI is a desertious nation, surrounded by Oslo, Great Olton, Tropia and the EA. After winning in 1904 all the nations mentioned were put under the thumb of the United Republic. After the war of the Noran Recreation the URI surprisingly aligned itself with the Red Union, and after a coup turned communist. Ask specifics about the URI so i can asnwer
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Operation Hammer and Sickle

Operation Hammer was the Noran plan for a huge bomber offensive against the Pegronian Union and Norso. It would be the only all-aerial Operation of the war. 7,000 bombers are set to wipe out Pegronia’s industry at all cost, and force her into a surrender (Nora having to waste 3,500,000 men to man eastern defences.). 1,500 would hit the Port of Norso, Xerxes Port and Stud Port to sink as many Armstris ships as possible (the main target the super battleship Shinigami, the Armstris Empire’s second greatest battleship). Operation Hammer was launched on the 1st of June, but the numbers were severely less than planned. Only 5,700 are available for Pegronia, and only 1,000 for Norso. Despite this, Supreme Noran Air Marshal Dhow Xo assured the Party that the Pegronians will be pushed to the negotiation table and Norso’s ships will all suffer. He was woefully wrong.The Noran planes striking at Norso were absolutely annihilated, very lightly damaging Shinigami and the heavy cruiser Chiro. In Pegronia, more damage was delivered, (17,000 Pegronians died and moderate to heavy damage was sustained by the Pegronian industry.) but only 180 planes would make it back. Operation Hammer, on a whole, was idiotic. The Pegronians knew that any Noran assault would be from the air, and were ridiculously well prepared. The Armstris were not as prepared, but the lack of Noran numbers insured success. The Supreme Air Marshal was sacked the moment news came through. After Hammer’s failures Operation Sickle was cancelled. Throughout June and July, the Pact and the League settled in. Minor naval losses were reported, but beside that, no combat took place between June to the end of August. With winter coming soon, the war livened up again for the duration of September. On the 5th, Hog launched 3 mini-offensives to create a noticeable bulge/advance on a world map scale, notably also taking Uben and Unten (Both cities had been abandoned, the Inamortans were dug in further north.) In turn, the League launched a few minor aerial/naval strikes against Norso. The arrival of October marked the arrival of winter, and a full halt to the war. The winter of 1914 would be the only winter of the war so quiet. The losses for the both sides by the end of 1914:West Pact: 334,000~384,000 men, 610~1000 vehicles and tanks, 180~270 ships, a few hundred planes, and some other minor losses.West League (Excluding Lesotho): 530,000~600,000 men, 1,500~2,200 vehicles and tanks, 1,300~1,435 ships, 8,000 planes, and some other minor losses.Whilst the losses of 1914 were in the Pact’s favour by a wide margin, the League’s numerical supremacy and industrial power evened the field. Today, 1914 is known as the “quiet year”, the least destructive year of the war. 1915 would see far fiercer combat, with both sides realising there could be no peace, only absolute victory. It would also bring the “Death Campaign

Secretary of Nova0213
    • “People of the Red Union, of Nora, Wintonia, Mangonia and Xin, today marks the beginning of 1915, a year of the Armstris war of aggression and expansion. The Paradise of Communism must not be breached! The war is brutal and deadly. Rise for your motherland and fatherland, rise, sons of the Red Union, for we must wipe out the stain of imperialism from this earth, for all must sacrifice for the Union to win through to absolute victory!” – Part of the Noran Minister of Propaganda Total War Speech (survived)“All for Empire and Emperor! Sons and daughters of Fu Hong and the Armstris Empire, peoples of strength and liberty, your hour has come at last! The Empire has been at war for a year, and your brothers, fathers, and sons have fought for the Emperor with ferocity to the very end. Now it is time for the rest of us, the mothers, daughters, grandparents and children, to come forward! 1915 will spell the end of the war, and this is your time, your finest hour, to push forward as one and crush the Communist evil! Rise, the people of the Empire and Emperor, your land calls on you to rise and sacrifice yourself for victory, for liberty, for the Fatherland! All for Empire and Emperor!” – Part of the Armstris First Minister Total War Speech (died from stroke in 1916)“The United Republic of Inamorta entered this war a year ago. Today our men stand bruised and bloodied. Our lands are under assault. Our women and children in danger. Your land asks you to join the endless struggle against Armstris imperialism, to sacrifice all for the people, to defend the Bastion of Communism through to the very end.” – Part of the Inamortan Minister of Propaganda “Fortress Inamorta” and Total War Speech (hanged for crimes against the “Ideals of Fu Hong and the Empire of Armstris”)“The time has come. Defence will result in the deaths of millions of Pegronians. Offense will result in the deaths of millions of Norans. Now is the Time of Glory. March onward to victory!” – Simple speech from Commander-in-Chief of Pegronian forces near the launch of the Pegronian Offensive (survived)“The word war is wrong. This is death.” Extract from the diary of a Noran officer during the Pegronian Offensive (survived)1915

Secretary of Nova0213
    • !!! How Many are going to die??

Secretary of Nova0213
    • In the airs over the Red Union finally began an overdue, constant aerial battle, the Battle for the Skies. The Pegronians and Armstris began their respective bomber campaigns, whilst Nora braced for defence. The Battle for the Skies would rage on for years. For the spring of 1915, the Norans fared badly, losing 1,500 planes to the combined Pegronian-Armstris 500. However, the Red Union could afford to replace larger losses, with a much larger industrial base. The Pegronians and Armstris hoped to grind Nora’s war machine to a halt by the end of 1915 with extensive bombardment, however 1915 would fruit little results.Beside the air combat in the spring of 1915, almost no combat took place. The Norans were preparing for Kraken B, the Pegronians were preparing for their invasion of Wintonia, and the Armstris for Sea Demon. The United Republic meanwhile ramped up war efforts, and began major defensive construction. However, one major assault on February 13th would make Spring interesting. On February 13th, Field Marshal Hog launched a surprise offensive to try to reach the border of Tropia. He wanted to conquer the entire Eastern Alliance before Sea Demon, and he had the forces to try it. 1,350,000 men, 3,500 tanks (100 of them the newest Armstris model, “Warrior”), 1,700 planes and 5,000 artillery guns. The offensive was far larger than any before it, and the Inamortans were overwhelmed. Fighting against a far superior enemy, the Inamortans could only perform a “defensive retreat”, and therefore in a month, Hog had made significant progress. He would continue to advance until the 25th of March. Whilst he didn’t reach Tropia’s border, he was quite close and now in possession of a large chunk of the Eastern Alliance. Hog lost about 30,000 men, and any further advance was sure to be bloody with the Inamortans dug in. Unfortunately, all the west coast ports were sabotaged, so Hog’s supply lines were overstretched.

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Karl, is GrandEmpire giving you these?
      yes

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Claudio von Panjim wrote:

Karl, is GrandEmpire giving you these?
      yes
      You know he's banned right? I guess he's been banned for a reason and that posting content in his place isn't maybe the best idea.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMFox just tell him i dont really care... plus even im not sure why... guess its just MOD DICTATORSHIP and POLITICAL BANMENT and FAVORITISM
      Im not serious but i am seriously tired of getting constantly banned..
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength