Your Favourite Book

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Interesting thread!

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • Your favourite book is "The Communist pamphlet" of Marx, right? @Quasi-duck :00000436:

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Your favourite book is "The Communist pamphlet" of Marx, right? @Quasi-duck :00000436:
      Nope! I have no idea but I will try think of one tomorrow!
      Perfect!

• Quasi-duck wrote:

Maximilien wrote:

Perfect!
      Quasi's favorite book is.... Weapons of World War II by Alexander Lüdeke!
      Interesting! :)

• I hath chosen. My favorite book is The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson. It's the third book of the Mistborn trilogy.

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." -Jack Handey
    • of Jophan wrote:

I hath chosen. My favorite book is The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson. It's the third book of the Mistborn trilogy.
      Interesting book.