Doctrines of the Titans- the solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Doctrines of the Titans- the solution

I think there is a good way to finally get rid of the Doctrine question.
      World War Two had six major titans, each with their own doctrine, style and equipment:
      France
      Japan
      Germany
      Britian
      America
      USSR

I think there should be six doctrines, each representing a titan:
      Axis- Germany
      Allies- America
      Comintern- USSR
      Pan-Asian- Japan

These doctrines already represent four titans, but the problem can be seen in the Allied doctrine. It is simply too large.
      Therefore we can split the Allies doctrine to represent France and Britain:

Commonwealth- Britain
      Pan-French- France

This would make Allies less and evenise the field, make the game more historic and fun

In HWW Commonwealth could be extended to:
      Egypt
      Canada
      Australia
      New Zea Land
      India
      South Africa
      Maybe even Greece
      Etc

Pan-French could extend to:
      Canada (It can be either Commonwealth or Pan-French)
      Belgium
      Poland
      Netherlands
      Portugal
      Denmark
      Etc

Doing this would solve the following issues:

The Huge number of Allies in any map, specially 100 p
      Historical issues
      The fewness of Pan-Asian and to a lesser extent Axis since now Allies is split up and fewer
      Funner
      Etc

I know this is unlikely but please consider
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Hello definitly support this.
      But i think french doctrine should get a diferent name, More general like resistance or something like that.

Anyway ive Been here since beggining AND by that Time french, british AND even italian was suggested, hopefully if More Ppl support this could become a reality.
      "Si crees que esto tendrá un final feliz, es que no has estado prestando atención"
    • I was thinking of different name, but Pan French is best so far... any ideas guys?

Free Forces or Resitance wont work cuz this is 1939 NOT 1940
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • UHHH no commonwealth needs ability. Also i like how Pan French (NOT FRANCE) is defence

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Maximilian Mofo wrote:

good idea but giving France its own doctrine is really not accurate France was knocked out in the beginning of the war so I would suggest to make the British and French same doctrine called anglo French or something and the other allied doctrine would be the Americans
      No. The fact they died quick doesnt mean they didnt have seperate equipment, strat. Also this is 1939.

Plus the aim is to represent the six major powers.

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Maximilian Mofo wrote:

Then its unlikely to happen having the major 6 power with separate doctrine would make it confusing especially to new players
      Veterans say the dame thing about the introducción of doctrines.

vietcong2005 wrote:

Pan France ability: Defense
      Positives:
      Defense damage +20%
      Fortifications bonus +10%

Negatives:
      Offensive damage- 15%

Commonwealth ability: Balance
      Positives: None
      Defensive: None
      commonwealth bonuses maybe should be something related with spionage, the penalty maybe the upkeep of troops increased since they never field a big army, they relay More on sabotage and attacking strategic Objectives.

France penalty i imagine lack of líne of sight un order yo represent the lack of radio comunications.

The advantages of France maybe instead of defensive damage increased, cheapest building and faster to build. With this you can easily build big fortifications.
      "Si crees que esto tendrá un final feliz, es que no has estado prestando atención"
    • Maximilian Mofo wrote:

I am not talking about veterans veterans will just adapt and continue the game I am talking about new players new player that like the game will be turned off by the game because it will be too complicated
      Tbh that sounds like people who aren't gonna be committed to the game
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • we already have 4 doctrines how is adding too complicated?

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • vietcong2005 wrote:

Maximilian Mofo wrote:

good idea but giving France its own doctrine is really not accurate France was knocked out in the beginning of the war so I would suggest to make the British and French same doctrine called anglo French or something and the other allied doctrine would be the Americans
      They still had a doctrine.
      C'mon, giving them their own doctrine will be way better for HWW!
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • GrandEmpire wrote:

Pan-French- France
      Ummmm... Units move at 200% speed if going away from enemy. Also when the war ends your troops automatically brag about how "much" they did.

GrandEmpire wrote:

Canada (It can be either Commonwealth or Pan-French)
      Commonwealth. Definitely.

vietcong2005 wrote:

Commonwealth ability: Balance
      Positives: None
      Defensive: None
      Lol.

vietcong2005 wrote:

Pan France ability: Defense
      Positives:
      Defense damage +20%
      Fortifications bonus +10%

Negatives:
      Offensive damage- 15%
      Actually. that's quite a good suggestion for what it could be.
    • so devs when r u going to implement this

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength