Looking To Join An Active & Driven Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking To Join An Active & Driven Alliance

Hi everyone!

I hope you’re all well if you’re reading this. I’ve recently returned to CoW following a hiatus - mainly due to work following the lifting of lockdowns here in the good ol’ U.K and have just reimmersed myself into CoW.

I’m looking to join an alliance; one that prioritises community as well as having that competitive edge. But, primarily, one that has a very supportive community & is out to have fun with its members.

The last alliance I was a part of, prior to my hiatus - which did contribute to me stepping away from the game for a while - got pretty toxic. Not only did it get childish with insults between members, but it also just didn’t value community & good gamesmanship. We’d hold games but there were usually individuals who would spam gold usage and just end up removing the fun from game rounds very quickly, which just killed interest very quickly.

I am still getting back into the swing of things, but I’m very easy to engage with & I’m very active on Discord - I’ve noticed many alliances using it.

If any one reading this wishes to check my profile out on CoW, my username is ‘ArcaAjax’.

Thank you for your time, and have a great day!

All the best -

Ajax.
    • I'd recommend The Golden Spire alliance, they have an alliance discord server and are active in the community.
      The link to their Server is in their alliance description
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213