Game number: 3937960.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game number: 3937960.

I went to find new games to play this morning, I selected the above game first. When the game transitioned to the "pick your country" screen I did. Then the game locked up and I kept getting an error message; "..cannot load or access this game at this time, try again later.." I kept trying and trying, same results. Then I went to pick another game; #3947884 and everything worked fine. I signed off after I started that game.
      I signed back onto the game 15 minutes later and noticed to things, first I was greeted with a message screen that said basically; " ..you have been removed from game #3937960 for inactivity and not signing on after ten minutes.." . I said "huh?". Went to the "my games" tab. Opened it up to check my game. That is when I saw that I had a listing in "my games" for 3937960. I tried to enter the game. Same end results, same message screens as before and no game to play. In frustration I sent it to "my archives" folder.