Name change

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Name change

New

Can a mod or someone of power pls make my name Yūichirō Hyakuya bc i can not and do not see where to do so if you would pls do that it would mean a lot to me anyways happy hunting to everyone who sees this and be safe
    Whatever your reasons, if you hadn’t rescued me that day, I would’ve died. I do still feel like I owe you for that.He was in the same orphanage as me. If you do… If you think you could need Mika like you need me… Then, I’ll be your guinea pig or anything you want. I’ll do everything I can to help you with whatever you need. Just tell me how I can get Mika back!
  • New

I have tried and looked and nothing I’ve done as told and still couldn’t do it
    Whatever your reasons, if you hadn’t rescued me that day, I would’ve died. I do still feel like I owe you for that.He was in the same orphanage as me. If you do… If you think you could need Mika like you need me… Then, I’ll be your guinea pig or anything you want. I’ll do everything I can to help you with whatever you need. Just tell me how I can get Mika back!
  • New

You can ask for support, or click the settings icon under your name and rank. Then, go to the tab which says profile information i think, and change it yourself, or if you have already changed it, support and praying they listen is the only option XD
    -Aritemis

The only time France wants us to go to war is when the German Army is sitting in Paris sipping coffee.
  • New

I tried and since i am on my school ipad i cant send tickets which is sad
  • New

May have to ask @OutKast i know they changed some other people's Name in forums
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"This was a wonderful journey."

"I hate you whowh, kinda :P"

"wut is wrong with you"- Nova0213 and Biff Biddermannn
    "EVERYTHING"
  • New

ok bc I need a new name and what not bc I can not do it an stuff bc I am on my school ipad so can’t even send a ticket
  • New

just message OutKast ig
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"EVERYTHING"
  • New

I could try sending a bug report it I can’t send emails to the game email but I can give 3 names right here if it will work

1.Yūichirō Hyakuya

2.Licht Bach

3.Pele Poporo

are the 3 names I would like 1 or 2 if possible but again can’t send a email etc due to school ipad
  • New

if i am not wrong, filing support ticket is not like writing an E-mail, u get a response from e-mail occasionally

"EVERYTHING"
  • New

I have tried sending a ticket but I can’t so am I screwed with this name since I can’t send a ticket?
  • New

my school ipad
  • New

ok ty so much I sent it in and ty for your time and what not