Game unplayable

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game unplayable

Planes are broken and randomly change provinces teleporting from one to another( Planes stationed in Paris suddenly appear in some province in Yugoslavia as convoy - example ), sometimes even all planes get random command to move to some random location as convoy, unit positioning is not correct and units appear much close then they really are. Planes refuse to attack moving targets and teleport instantly to base when ordered to attack while in air. I am playing game for 14 days and spent 40k gold and will lose because of this. If i have 5 different planes refueling on different timers and cancel their move command they just become one team and times becomes 30 mins when was on some planes 5 mins and on others maybe 15 or such. And on top of that everyone say there are no problems. Does someone has same issues ? This is happening only on PC

The post was edited 1 time, last by fropula ().

• Even when in 1 out of 10 times planes accept attack command they deal 0 damage to enemy. I wont be playing this game anymore as mods are saying that i am not right and that everything is fine. I was playing for years and now i am officially finished with this.
    • Now i destroyed airbase momment before enemy planes returned there after attack and they instantly teleported to another city with airbase miles away. I mean close game if its unplayable or adress it. Stop saying that i am crazy and that everything is right when i submit ticket.