Cities taken being overthrown

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cities taken being overthrown

Good Day,
      Too many times near day change I take territories and they turn over to another country. Rarely ever do territories turn over to me, my troops left become circummed to influence. Any solution to that is accepted. Though I may say just recently I took an entire country, half a dozen territories turned on me. One specifically, which is the reason for this thread, is within all territory that I own which are settled down and morale is improving. This one territory is -20/-30 due to neighbors. Morale is rising, and uprise trend is 19%, or less. If the territory is still changing over, the stats are not accurate and must be changed. I find it is unsafe to keep troops on an territory that has been taken over within the last few hours of its take over. That is wrong. Please change it.
      All surrounding neighbors have bought in to the idea that I am here to stay and not wanting to jump ship. Why is a territory still -20 for neighbors while all the neighbors are onboard with what is happening?
      Thank you.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fartattack ().