New agressive AI

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New agressive AI

So I've noticed the AI tends to go dogshit at people lately. Why? Because of bad reputation. Now this sounds great on paper, but hear me out:

When playing the last few weeks or months even, I noticed an issue. If you're at war with someone for too long, your reputation goes down like crazy. When that happens, AI will first start embargoing you, then declare war on you. However, since you're not prepared for that, you won't be able to take them down quickly, meaning that you will be in another long war and the cycle continues until you are literally at a point where EVERY SINGLE AI that you border declares war on you, and from the moment you border someone new they join the fight. It's insane.

This makes things like fighting the brits in historical gamemode impossible, because they have territory everywhere so you're bound to stay in a long war. I think the issue is clear now.

I'm very suprised that this hasn't been adressed yet, because it really becomes a big issue the longer a game goes on.
    • If you want to increase your popularity with AI click the link below
      Popularity with Elite AI

Personally an AI has never declared war on me after 4,5 games. I just searched on google why ai declared war on me and I found this thread. Since then I have been following the steps written in this thread and had great popularity with AI.
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166: