Trading of Resources

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trading of Resources

I think that when two countries trade resources like metal and oil, then instead of the two players receiving it instantly, Bytro should add freighters and convoys to the game to make it more realistic. That way, enemies of said country can run blockades against that country, just like in World War II.

I know why wording is trash, but i hope this makes sense and is a good suggestion.
    • yes, can lead to more diplomatic incidents as well.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I wish they did this... Cant be much more complicated than loading troops onto troop carriers
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Yes, in WW2 blockades were very common and very beneficial for the country blockading especially if the country relies of imports. Also that's the kind of buff navy needs nowadays in most maps you can win without a navy. Most continents are big enough if all your coalition members are in different continents. Most people are active for only 1hr a day and transporting units to another continent never fails.