2.0- thread done

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it has been glossed over by Bytro and will be a thing
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • ye
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

it has been glossed over by Bytro and will be a thing
      Do not mutter anything if you are not 100% sure you are right, there was nothing listed as there will be a new gamemode called 2.0, and yes,yes, before you show me your "proof". I did see that thread, the developers used it as a codename for their other update. May not be 100% right, but this is what I saw the developer posted in an old thread
      The Saviour

The post was edited 1 time, last by Claudio NVKP ().

• Arcorian wrote:

The future for Call of War is bright, and the new version of Call of War is just the beginning as we take things even further from here. The road to Call of War 2.0 is just about to start, and we are looking forward to share the exciting and ambitious plans we have for the future of this amazing game!
      this news post explains that the developers are Going to create a CoW 2.0, a CoW version so new that that it requires distinction from 1.5. Yes, This is what @Claudio von Panjim tried to refute, saying 2.0 is merely a code name for their 'other' update.
      CoW 2.0 is not going to be a giant single update, and like 1.5 will be spread out in it's update, as has been Glossed over in the original post i have posted.
      CoW 1.5 also wasn't just a single giant update, there had been large updates in the road of making 1.5 a playable game version.

EDIT: I think a simple 'yes'should suffice for the original question
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Claudio von Panjim wrote:

May not be 100% right, but this is what I saw the developer posted in an old thread

Karl von Krass wrote:

Arcorian wrote:

The future for Call of War is bright, and the new version of Call of War is just the beginning as we take things even further from here. The road to Call of War 2.0 is just about to start, and we are looking forward to share the exciting and ambitious plans we have for the future of this amazing game!
      this news post explains that the developers are Going to create a CoW 2.0, a CoW version so new that that it requires distinction from 1.5. Yes, This is what @Claudio von Panjim tried to refute, saying 2.0 is merely a code name for their 'other' update.CoW 2.0 is not going to be a giant single update, and like 1.5 will be spread out in it's update, as has been Glossed over in the original post i have posted.
      CoW 1.5 also wasn't just a single giant update, there had been large updates in the road of making 1.5 a playable game version.

The Saviour
    • Nice, so quote the post will you? You shouldve done it first thing so that the original question was answered

Secretary of Nova0213

Karl von Krass wrote:

Nice, so quote the post will you? You shouldve done it first thing so that the original question was answered
      I don't remember which thread the post was in
      knew you would forget it, I also kinda remember Freezy calling 2.0 a codename for the next updates, but for the sake of the original question, wouldnt a simple yes suffice? Wont you agree?

Secretary of Nova0213

For what?
      The first post of the thread by Tre.

Tre wrote:

Is there ever going to be a 2.0 version of the game?
      this

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Karl von Krass wrote:

Arcorian wrote:

this news post explains that the developers are Going to create a CoW 2.0, a CoW version so new that that it requires distinction from 1.5. Yes, This is what @Claudio von Panjim tried to refute, saying 2.0 is merely a code name for their 'other' update.CoW 2.0 is not going to be a giant single update, and like 1.5 will be spread out in it's update, as has been Glossed over in the original post i have posted.

I realized that I AM correct, that is a very old thread. Even before your account was created, I think this is just a figure of speech, that the thread I saw was more earlier.
      The Saviour