Help! Upgrading planes on moving carriers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help! Upgrading planes on moving carriers

I apologize if this is a repeat thread on this subject, but I did a search and could find nothing on this subject. Anyways. I am currently sailing across the ocean in a major invasion attempt. Attack bomber level 3 came out of research and I was trying to think of when I would be able to get them to a land base to do the upgrade. Only to realize that the option to upgrade on the carrier while it is moving across the ocean is available. Now my hesitancy to hit this option is overwhelming. Especially since the bugs of carriers that just got solved recently, but are still fresh in my mind. So if I choose to do this and start to upgrade my bombers on the carrier. Will it legit keep sailing while my bombers upgrade? Will it have to stop to do the upgrade? Or my absolute 100% worst fear of all. Will my stack of attack bombers fall off the carrier and become a mysterious truck convoy that floats on water? LOL Has anyone done this upgrade like this? Do I have anything to fear? Please let me know anyone that has actually done this. Thanks in advance! :)