Mexitaco - A Historic World War Playthrough

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mexitaco - A Historic World War Playthrough

We, in the great land of Mexitaco, the dominant country of the Earth, seldom hear about the Great War that led to our dominance. Well, this is the story of how Mexitaco came to be. It starts with a President. His name was Brutus Trump.

September 1st, 1939

President Brutus Trump looked at his desk. Mexico was a very bad name for a country. He would rename his country to Mexitaco. He also created the Taco Alliance, a group dedicated to spreading tacos around the world. The Netherlands applied, and after taking the taco pledge, "I pledge allegiance to Tacos." joined the coalition. Now, you have to understand that while tacos were the dominant food in Mexitaco, they weren't the only food available. He had heard of a country called the United States of America in an alternate universe. It's leader, a tyrant named Whowh, forced the citizens to eat only Mcdonald's and KFC. Shameful. In other diplomatic news, the USA had sent a trade, a non-aggression pact. Brutus Trump accepted. He couldn't invade America yet.

Times were turbulent throughout the world. Two major parties had formed. One was the Nato Alliance. This was the dominant coalition. The United Kingdom, the leader, inspired the German Empire and the Soviet Union to join the alliance with the tagline, "join." The other was the Pacific Ocean Pact. This included Australia, the USA, and Japan. In Europe, rumblings of discontent began. The Netherlands and Poland had gotten into a fight in the newspapers. Poland was on Nato's side. Germany began invading the Netherlands. The troops were massacred, but their two ships began the journey to safer waters near Venezuela. With the promise of Japan invading the Netherlands in the Pacific and Indian, the Netherlands sent their troops to the west coast of Mexico.

What country would be the first to go? Guatemela, to the south. Tacos would liberate them. However, Brutus Trump knew that America, with allies in the Pacific, would expand either south or north, probably both. He ordered a line of fortifications to be built on the border. They weren't manned, but one day they would have to be. A whopping 5 more countries applied the the Taco Alliance. British India and Persia were the only ones with decent stats. British India was accepted, and Persia was made an ally. One more thing happened. A telegram was sent to Canada, asking for an alliance. If the United States invaded one country, the other would declare war. Canada was a level 47 with a .3 KDR ratio. I hurt too. But it's the only way to save Mexitaco. Until next time, eat tacos.
      Go to Spite is Right’s wall and tell him to come back. “We have 90 chances in our favor and not 10 against us.”- Napoleon before Waterloo. “Stupid is as stupid does.”-Forrest Gump
    • Here’s the Guatemalan theater. There’s nothing else of interest yet.
      Images
      • EF3084E9-3F52-4FFD-971D-282253DE462B.jpeg

183.57 kB, 702×719, viewed 15 times
      Go to Spite is Right’s wall and tell him to come back. “We have 90 chances in our favor and not 10 against us.”- Napoleon before Waterloo. “Stupid is as stupid does.”-Forrest Gump
    • Hi, I wanted to ask something about historic world war map games. I like this game mode a lot but I always get to choose a country late so I end up always taking countries with only 5 cores provinces somehow. So I bought I gold account (one month) to be able to create a game but apparrently there is no option to create a historic world war game, can anyone help with this?
    • I often wait for half an hours to see HWW at 29/30. A shamefur dispray.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • This morning, I woke up to a beautiful sight. (Sarcasm.).
      Images
      • 2ADD336C-AC49-42F8-9CCD-06E3730B461F.jpeg

66.92 kB, 750×443, viewed 17 times
    • Am I doomed? Canada hasn’t gotten back to me yet. I told USA that Canada was going to invade him, so hopefully my bluff works.
    • Many ppl have advised to attack USA first thing.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Withdraw from the south and move north. I'd suggest moving your capital to a distant city that is safe from attack BUT not at risk of a naval assault. The key is to avoid the US navy (maybe militia?) and stay on the defensive so that their superiorly researched infantry is partially negated.
      Forum Rank list here

Make sure to read and like this thread->The new Roman Empire

Murica Oh yea!

Vive le Empire!!!!!

|RBoi200 likes this
    • I'm dead. Canada is also at war with me. The memory of tacos will live on, though. Brutus Trump sent one final message to the USA, asking for them to keep the power of the tacos living on. After that, Brutus sailed off into the sunset towards greener pastures.