Helicopters

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Helicopters

Okay, so I have seen others suggest this. But i'll suggest this again. I know that this is a game about WW2 and helicopters are used only at the end of the war. But if that's the argument... then why is there a nuclear rocket? Nuclear rocket as far as i know, and based on few research, nuclear rocket is invented on December 1,1967. Almost 22 years after the war, compared to helicopters which is first used on September 14, 1939.

Okay, so my main suggestion for helicopter are two, attack helicopter, and a transport helicopter (Maybe a blackhawk or a chinook).
    • Ivan Varez wrote:

Okay, so I have seen others suggest this. But i'll suggest this again. I know that this is a game about WW2 and helicopters are used only at the end of the war. But if that's the argument... then why is there a nuclear rocket? Nuclear rocket as far as i know, and based on few research, nuclear rocket is invented on December 1,1967. Almost 22 years after the war, compared to helicopters which is first used on September 14, 1939.

Okay, so my main suggestion for helicopter are two, attack helicopter, and a transport helicopter (Maybe a blackhawk or a chinook).
      Helicopters were not used in ww2, nuclear waponry was used in ww2. Nuclear rocket, even thoo it was invented after ww2, needs to be in the game to succeed nuclear bomb same as most of the higher lvl units were post ww2. Helicopters didnt have use alot in ww2 and it was used only by USA,this game dont use units that are unique to 1 doctrine.
      There is your answere.

If you saw older posts abouth helicopters, you were suposed to post this in there insted of makeing new thread.
      Фарис Синановић, Суна
    • From what I've seen, most people around here aren't big fans of the nuclear rocket in the first place.

In any case, the Chinook first saw service in 1962. The Blackhawk in 1974. If you were going to make a case for helicopters, the Huey would be your go-to at a service date of 1959. You then have to come up with comparable helicopters for the other doctrines, of which there are none. The Russians didn't come out with their own design like the Huey until several years later.

You then need to outline what these units are supposed to do. What do they add to the game? What capability do they give players that isn't fulfilled by current aircraft and ground units?
    • Daniel_Phelps wrote:

From what I've seen, most people around here aren't big fans of the nuclear rocket in the first place.

In any case, the Chinook first saw service in 1962. The Blackhawk in 1974. If you were going to make a case for helicopters, the Huey would be your go-to at a service date of 1959. You then have to come up with comparable helicopters for the other doctrines, of which there are none. The Russians didn't come out with their own design like the Huey until several years later.

You then need to outline what these units are supposed to do. What do they add to the game? What capability do they give players that isn't fulfilled by current aircraft and ground units?
      Would be nice to have helicopters not as fighting craft, but more like shuttles to carry infantry, militia, and light units quickly.
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

Daniel_Phelps wrote:

From what I've seen, most people around here aren't big fans of the nuclear rocket in the first place.

Would be nice to have helicopters not as fighting craft, but more like shuttles to carry infantry, militia, and light units quickly.
      Just...no. That'll make PvP way more cancerous than need be.
      For the Frontier, once and for all, the Red Planet has been colonized...

Call of War User: RhonianConfederation
      Discord Username: Premier Livonian of the Frontier#9560
      Newest Let's Play: ?

I swear to lord if you call me Premier I will crucify you, I prefer the name Livonian :>
    • "this game dont use units that are unique to 1 doctrine."-Suna232
      Nukes be like:

On all seriousness, nuclear projects were Well underway in Axis and allied doctrine nations (soviets stole their's and Japan just didnt invest)
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213