Which Branch Do You Invest in the Most?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All my goods go to recruitment centers and artillery, so i really can't make much more than some inf, a few mot/mech inf and some arty, a few AA&AT. After building up industry my other resources free up and i start making medium tanks(no goods needed) and planes. Rocket batteries level 2-3 usually comes so late that i rarely have time to make them, i just use arty instead even for infantry targets. If i have water i make a few subs early and then later i make at least battleships, preferably a few cruisers and if i feel generous i'll replace subs with destroyers and send subs to scout and hunt. All these units should be around level 3, expect interceptors need to be level 4 to spot most hidden units.

So, to pick a branch, they're used pretty much evenly, but if i had to choose the most fun&used and useful, i'd pick the inf, especially the AT&AA&Arty line. Now if i only had more goods.. but you pretty much have to use branches evenly because of the dull resource system and non-working market.
    • I usually make a lot of Armored Cars [good for anti-infantry and anti-aircraft], medium/light tanks, and SP Anti-Air
      "Never fail to honor your people. When a true leader's work is done and his aims fulfilled, they should say and believe 'We did this ourselves.'" - US Army General George S. Patton Jr. [1885-1945]
    • General Freiheit wrote:

I usually make a lot of Armored Cars [good for anti-infantry and anti-aircraft], medium/light tanks, and SP Anti-Air
      I was playing a game with a huge Russian army. He owned a lot of territories and was nearing victory.
      I sent random ACs right through his gut and core. It split him in two and he got dishearted and quit the game. I ended up with a PR smile victory.
      Player Name: MosheDyan68
      ID: 30148568

Have fun. Stay young. Follow Jesus.
    • Torspo2 wrote:

All my goods go to recruitment centers and artillery, so i really can't make much more than some inf, a few mot/mech inf and some arty, a few AA&AT. After building up industry my other resources free up and i start making medium tanks(no goods needed) and planes. Rocket batteries level 2-3 usually comes so late that i rarely have time to make them, i just use arty instead even for infantry targets. If i have water i make a few subs early and then later i make at least battleships, preferably a few cruisers and if i feel generous i'll replace subs with destroyers and send subs to scout and hunt. All these units should be around level 3, expect interceptors need to be level 4 to spot most hidden units.
      Recruitment/manpower is almost always a mid game issue for me, even with over 1100hr.
      Player Name: MosheDyan68
      ID: 30148568

Have fun. Stay young. Follow Jesus.
    • I was wondering if I can get help please I got a glitch in a game I spent gold in were it said I went inactive. It says game 5,377399 can not be temporary accessed please try again in a few minutes and I looked up people who had the same mistake and they said it’s a glitch we’re the game says your inactive when your not and I spent gold and was wondering if I can please have help thx so much
    • Lizzothefatone wrote:

I was wondering if I can get help please I got a glitch in a game I spent gold in were it said I went inactive. It says game 5,377399 can not be temporary accessed please try again in a few minutes and I looked up people who had the same mistake and they said it’s a glitch we’re the game says your inactive when your not and I spent gold and was wondering if I can please have help thx so much
      LOL - the title of this thread is "Which Branch Do You Invest in the Most?" - which you read as the 'HELP DESK' thread. You can read English I'm assuming. :wallbash
      "Es gibt keine verzweifelten Lagen, es gibt nur verzweifelte Menschen" - There are no desperate situations, there are only desperate people.
      General Heinz Guderian (Schneller Heinz)

Kenny says - You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away And know when to run
    • Heavy armor units (heavy/medium tanks, TDs, etc) are seriously underrated in my opinion. Everyone loves to shit on heavy armor but it’s really powerful. Sure, your little light tank/mech infantry division is cool, but what’s it going to do against my max level medium/heavy tank division, 300 strength and 1k HP? That’s how I’ve won all 8 games I’ve actively played so far (I’ve played on allies, axis and Comintern doctrines, never on Pan-Asian so far. And I know I’m new but things are really working out lol). Also, medium tanks when upgraded can be pretty fast, comparable to light tanks. I’ve found that even against powerful real players, speed isn’t too important of a factor if you have enough strength in your tank divisions. Your army would be too powerful to take out, and that’s my strategy. This is incredibly powerful with an axis doctrine against an allies country, in my experience. So I would say to invest heavily in all tank branch units.