Pinned How to play the Pan Asian doctrine: Nationalist China day to day report on World at War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Therworldtube wrote:

Motorized infantry should be used to counter infantry. Light tanks is used to counter light armored vehicles; it's the whole reason why it has a 15% LA dmg buff.
      Never! What planet are you from? Motorized infantry should be led to assault lightly defended provinces containing infantry defenses, not to leave as meat sacks on the border walls. Motorized infantry have disadvantages when defending, and their speed and agility is wasted if you use the units for defense. I would suggest using motorized infantry in all doctrines except for comintern.
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • Alexandera Nevsky wrote:

Therworldtube wrote:

Motorized infantry should be used to counter infantry. Light tanks is used to counter light armored vehicles; it's the whole reason why it has a 15% LA dmg buff.
      Never! What planet are you from? Motorized infantry should be led to assault lightly defended provinces containing infantry defenses, not to leave as meat sacks on the border walls. Motorized infantry have disadvantages when defending, and their speed and agility is wasted if you use the units for defense. I would suggest using motorized infantry in all doctrines except for comintern.
      I don't see how you saw my comment as "using MI as defense". You pretty much presume I don't play CoW and check the stats of MI.

As for lightly defended provinces part, not really. Motorized Infantry (if you haven't realised I'm talking about the offense, not defense as again, I don't see how you saw my comment as "using MI as defense". You pretty much presume I don't play CoW and check the stats of MI) is the best unit that counters infantry in direct contact (as the tank branch, apart from AC and TD, much more effective towards light/heavy armor & the commando units to light armor)
    • GeneralASWalter wrote:

Wow, how do you have so many units? You must have trained 24on Day 3, because you trained 14on day 1 and 4 on day 2. I know Conquests give resources, but where so much from? How do you manage resources so well.
      Firstly don't lose units. If you don't lose units you don't have to replace them and your army can expand. I've only lost tree units trough out the game. Focus on artillery, air force and armoured cars for conquest are very efficient. Also I've only produced the units that give Pan Asian extra bonuses and also production cost reduction. Finally I only build one troop type per city and only 2 per branch. So I had two cities with a barracks, two cities with a tank plant, two cities with an ordnance factory and so on. The only exception was aircraft factories of those I had 3, one in each city. There's no point in building more as you don't have the resources to produce around the clock. If your building doesn't produce and is idle that's a waste of resources. Better to have one city with a tank plant and another city with a barracks and using them constantly. Most players would build a tank plant and a barracks in the same city but then one of the two would always be idle resulting in a loss of resources that got invested in a building that is idle.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • hai, it something that keep me wondering and wanna to try.
      i once try to focus on artillery, airplane, infantry and ac and then the enemy build tank which is faster and has more hp. and i finding it hard to go against them that focus on LT, MT, Mot infantry and mech infantry.
      wdyt and what is your suggestion?

i currently player that like focus on airplane. LT, MT, Mot in, and mech in.

BMfox wrote:

GeneralASWalter wrote:

Wow, how do you have so many units? You must have trained 24on Day 3, because you trained 14on day 1 and 4 on day 2. I know Conquests give resources, but where so much from? How do you manage resources so well.
      Firstly don't lose units. If you don't lose units you don't have to replace them and your army can expand. I've only lost tree units trough out the game. Focus on artillery, air force and armoured cars for conquest are very efficient. Also I've only produced the units that give Pan Asian extra bonuses and also production cost reduction. Finally I only build one troop type per city and only 2 per branch. So I had two cities with a barracks, two cities with a tank plant, two cities with an ordnance factory and so on. The only exception was aircraft factories of those I had 3, one in each city. There's no point in building more as you don't have the resources to produce around the clock. If your building doesn't produce and is idle that's a waste of resources. Better to have one city with a tank plant and another city with a barracks and using them constantly. Most players would build a tank plant and a barracks in the same city but then one of the two would always be idle resulting in a loss of resources that got invested in a building that is idle.
    • I would advice Artillery and ditching the Mech infantry to conserve your resources.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Artillery is never in a disadvantage if you upgrade them.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • BMfox wrote:

GeneralASWalter wrote:

I completely agree but research drain a lot of my resources, I was playing a Pacific Conquest map and only focused on Light Tanks, Infantry, Armored Cars, Artillery, Tactical Bombers, Naval Bombers, Submarines and Battleships and also Rocket Artillery. and these were the ones I try to keep to the max level.. I also did soem research of Interceptors, Attack Bombers, Destroyers and Cruisers. In most of my games I always have a small and modernises army, to keep less upkeep, at some point in most 50p map( Day 7-10) I rarely build any units and most of my resources goes on upgrades. What am I doing wrong?
      Wanna know about doctrines? This is the ultimate guide.

Doctrines
    • GeneralASWalter wrote:

I completely agree but research drain a lot of my resources, I was playing a Pacific Conquest map and only focused on Light Tanks, Infantry, Armored Cars, Artillery, Tactical Bombers, Naval Bombers, Submarines and Battleships and also Rocket Artillery. and these were the ones I try to keep to the max level.. I also did soem research of Interceptors, Attack Bombers, Destroyers and Cruisers. In most of my games I always have a small and modernises army, to keep less upkeep, at some point in most 50p map( Day 7-10) I rarely build any units and most of my resources goes on upgrades. What am I doing wrong?
      Battleships are really resource intensive as they are very expensive. In terms of equal resources spent, cruisers will always win against battleships. Try to produce a cruiser spam and put them in stacks of 10 with also a fully upgraded destroyer to spot subs. You can support your cruiser stack with a stack of 10 submarines to lock enemy battleships in melee combat. Players never use enough destroyers. If you don't produce battleships, things will get a lot easier.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!