Additional Research slots

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Additional Research slots

I think that only having two research slots is becoming very annoying, especially middle of the game. I propose that additional research slots be added to your account when you level up. Say from level 1 to 25, you have two research slots, but from 51 to 75 you have three research slots and so on, or another way could be suggested. I just would really like to see some more research slots as it is becoming increasingly annoying only being able to research to things at a time.
    • Adelaide_Crows wrote:

I think that only having two research slots is becoming very annoying, especially middle of the game. I propose that additional research slots be added to your account when you level up. Say from level 1 to 25, you have two research slots, but from 51 to 75 you have three research slots and so on, or another way could be suggested. I just would really like to see some more research slots as it is becoming increasingly annoying only being able to research to things at a time.
      This is pretty awkward as it would benefit the experienced players and make it even difficulter for new players to orientate. The grave of this game is so many players leaving too early, I would say it's better not to deepen it...

This would also be an Allies nerf; it'd change the game greatly. Two research slots serve a purpose, which is limiting the use of higher levels and forcing players into choosing few unit types to invest in. This creates a variety of strategies as different units go well with each other, making choosing the right strategy important. This way it's more challenging for players to react to the situation with the right movements. There is quite a few strategic features of the game, making every game unique and creative, as even experienced players can think of new strategies to use. It just makes the game fun, change my mind.
      "In CoW, don't stamp on things before looking. Rakes are everywhere!"

"Don't underestimate noobs; if they don't know what they're doing, how can you?"

Hornetkeeper