Long Live The Taco Empire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Long Live The Taco Empire

Welcome, Amigos. The Taco Empire has fallen before. But this time, this time, it will rise up into a great nation. Together, amigos, we will spread across the face of the Earth, spreading tacos everywhere. Also, Whowh is France in this game, so make sure you check out her playthrough. (Vive Le Empire.) Commencemos! (Let us begin.)

Note: This thread will be organized through the viewpoints of several characters. They are:
      Brutus Trump, our great leader.
      Colonel Sanders, the top military strategist.
      Private James NotRyan, an infantry man.
      Taco Guy, an artillery man who puts tacos into cannons and fires them. He also wears a taco suit everywhere.
      I got the idea for this from one of my favorite WW2 authors, Jeff Shaara. Be sure to check him out.

Mexico City, September 1st, 1939. Brutus Trump

Brutus Trump arrived into the city amid cheers of joy. Mexico would end it's days of citizens going to the United States. No, the citizens of the United States would go to Mexico. Perhaps that wall his cousin Donald built would come in handy. As he went into the Taco Palace and sat on the Taco Throne, he signed his first decree. Mexico would be Mexico no more. No, Mexico would now be the Mexitaco Empire. And Brutus wouldn't be president, he would be the head honcho. Yes, times were good. Then, he got a dispatch from France. It was his acquaintance, the great Whowh. France had signed the NATO Pact with Turkey, and asked if Mexitaco would join it. He gladly accepted. Times were good. He looked at the world newspaper. Yugoslavia was anti-Jew. He posted several anti-Jew comments in the newspaper. Mexitaco and several other nations threatened to get Yugoslavia banned. Yugoslavia backed down, having bad relations with the other countries. However, they still posted in the newspaper a lot, prompting NATO to code-name him Yugospamia. First, he talked about how he was anti-communist. Then, after pressure from the Soviet Union, he went communist. After Mexitaco voiced dissapproval of this, Yugospamia 'sent' several rebels to come. They were caught and exiled. Britain and Italy had revolutions. Britain kicked out the royal family. Mexitaco wanted to hold them, but Britain ended up sending them to Poland. Italy became democratic. In other news, British India and the USA became allies of the taco realm.

Merida, September 10th, 1939. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders looked at the map. What would Mexico's next target be. Hmm. Of course it would be Guatemala. Who would not make the target Guatemala? Troops were slowly stacked onto the border. The navy blockaded Guatemala, the city. He saw France getting ready to invade Italy, and Turkey getting ready to invade Greece. Back to Mexico. He wanted the troops to race through Guatemala and El Salvador in one swoop. Artillery was made. Infantry was placed. A military dispatch was sent down from the head honcho. France had suspicions about English activity. They wanted Mexitaco to check if Britain was ready to attack France. Colonel Sanders sent his espionage department down to persuade Britain to give their plans over. He evilly laughed as he watched troops walk by Merida. That's what people with plans do.

I will add pictures later.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • I suggest invade the US and take them over NOW
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • But make good use of your navy, US has a much stronger fleet. Try staying away from shores where they can bombard you.
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky
    • Welcome back, my amigos! Today, we recount two glorious months of Mexitacoan history. And now, let us begin! I didn't get around to making a report the last two days, but here it is!

October 1st, 1939...

Brutus Trump, Mexico City

A servant knocked on Brutus's door. He had the report on the war in Guatemala. The report was good. The assault on Guatemala worked, with minimal casualties. The Guatemalan army had been destroyed with artillery, and the city of Guatemala had been taken. Morale was moderate. Honduras and El Salvador were next in his natural path of expansion. He would order Colonel Sanders to take the countries. As he started writing the orders, he received a dispatch from President Whowh. The United Kingdom and Italy had attacked the noble country of France, and things were not looking good. Casualties were high for France. While some victory had been achieved against the RAF in the battle of the Channel, and the push into Italy succeeded, a combined push by the British and Italian navies had decimated the Mediterranean Fleet. He sent an expeditionary force to Africa. It included 5 infantry, two artillery, an interceptor, and a tactical bomber. Not optimal, but it was commanded by one of his most trusted generals. The general's name was Motors.

General Motors, Middle of the Atlantic

General Motors was a very eccentric man. He was the commander of the expeditionary force to Africa. It would be called the Afritaca Corps. He had a small force, but he could do a lot with it. He would launch an attack against British forces in the forests and foothills of Eastern Africa. He would destroy every single British soldier. Then, he would retire and start making trucks. He loved trucks. It was just his luck that he got no tanks. However, he expected to make a landing in Freetown by the end of November. England was bound to fall. General Motors loved trucks.

Colonel Sanders, Guatemala City

Sanders bit his KFC taco. He had orders to invade Honduras and El Salvador. He had a naval forces of 4 cruisers and 4 destroyers. 1 of each was on the west side of the Panama Canal. The west were on the east. He had a land force of 16 units, including 3 artillery. Most of the rest were infantry and militia. He was to conquer Honduras and El Salvador by December 1st. This would be easy. He used the same tactics he used for the Guatemala campaign. The cruisers would bombard the enemy's units. Then, the land force would clean up. This plan worked astoundingly, cleaning up a force of 16 units total between the two nations with Mexitacoan casualties of 1,300. All that was left was 6 Hondursian forces being blown to smithereens by 3 cruisers. Things were looking good.

Brutus Trump, Mexico City
      Mexitaco has considered becoming a mole in England after the French war. However, one piece of news changed all of this.
      England was at war with Mexitaco. Brutus Trump looked at the newspaper. British units had entered the Mexitacoan-controlled provinces of Coban. A Mexitacoan army marched into them. However, there wasn't any significant blood-shed. Belize City was captured without a problem. Even more uplifting was news of French victories. The brilliant General Whowh had devastated England and Italy. France had captured several major British cities, and rumors were spreading of British and Italian Coup de Etat's. This was great news. With British Indian reinforcement in Burma, England was sure to fall. Mongolia wanted to be an ally of Mexitaco. They claimed that they were with NATO, confirmed by France. Brutus accepted. Mongolia wouldn't be any harm. Things were looking good for Mexitaco.

Please give feedback!
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins

The post was edited 1 time, last by BrutusTrump ().

• You should send all ur untis to whowh France is far more important we need to recreate the Confederation of the Rhine and French Empire
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength
    • nice, But dont get Too undefended against USA, Always keep a plan to attack them
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I said that the war didn’t look great for you. And I was right. I never said that you were doing bad as a general. However, the odds weren’t great. The Mexitacoan expeditionary force was meant to trip England up. When the war was done, a colony in Africa would be nice. I edited the post to include the mole.
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • Update: December was a quite boring month. Nicaraguan forces were bombarded and annihilated. That’s all of the news. However, I want to look into the future. All of South America, except Brazil, has gone inactive. So, Mexitaco is going to launch simultaneous attacks on Venezuela and Peru. They will meet in the middle to crush Brazil. There are no visible threats to Mexitaco. That’s all for now.
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • Should this plan be done? 7
        Yes (6) 86%
        No (Please explain why you think this, and a better plan.) (1) 14%
      Hola, my amigos. Welcome back to Mexitaco, a land of tacopportunity and tacos. Today, we will review the months of December 1939 to January 1940. (In my chronology, each day represents a month. September 1939 is day 1, etc.)

Brutus Trump, Mexico City.

It was mid January, 1940. Now, with times being slow, Brutus looked back on what he had done for Mexitaco in 5 short months. He had revolutionized the goal of Mexitaco, being to spread tacos, and had turned Mexitaco from a small country where the bandits reigned to a threatening military powerhouse. From around 30 units to 71. The airforce, which used to consist of a lone interceptor squadron; now contained 17 planes. Yes, these were low-level, but they would grow. The fleet had grown to 11 ships. This might not seem large, but recent conquests would improve the navy. While Mexitaco still had growing to do in the economic department, it had level 4 industries in all core cities except Merida, and was producing 500 tons of everything per hour. It was the 16th richest nation. It had 100 victory points. However, now, now, was when the growing would really expand. The Latin-American conquests had made the Mexitacoan army into veterans. Mexitaco's next target was South America. The major countries were leaderless. He ordered Colonel Sanders to launch an attack on Colombia and Venezuela by March.
      Next, Brutus looked at the diplomatic situation. France and Turkey had conquered Venezuela. He had received dispatches from President Whowh, who wanted to backstab preemptively strike on the ally of Turkey. Mexitaco vowed to say neutral in such a war. Turkey was no strategic genius, but they were an ally of Mexitaco. There was one nation that had the power and the initiative to stop NATO. That country was Japan, who was rapidly expanding. He would deal with it later.

Colonel Sanders, Managua

Colonel Sanders had been ordered by Head Honcho Brutus Trump to launch an attack on Venezuela and Colombia by March. This would be difficult. By March, he expected to have 28 ground troops ready for an attack, along with 14 ships. 42 units isn't much. However, 42 is one thing. It is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. Sanders began thinking. How would an attack be possible? Eventually, a plan was made. Sanders estimated that he could get 8 planes to the theater by March. He would launch a two pronged attack that would crush Colombia and Venezuela. Here was the plan.

12 ground units, along with 4 ships and 3 planes, would be sent to Ecuador. They would liberate it. Closer to Venezuela, 16 ground units, along with 10 ships and 5 planes would be sent to the Venezuelan province of Margarita, an island away from Venezuela. Then, when the attack came, planes would bombard important locations in the two countries, and the ships would do likewise. Units on the Colombian front would wait for an attack, then push forward through Colombia. Once the cities were seized, they would send units toward Venezuela, and crush the two countries. Simple, yet effective. The plan would have more detail later.

Should I do this plan?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • is the mexitacoan Empire male? Just a thought as i just noticed the male article being used in the title.

Secretary of Nova0213