AUC Invitational Tournament

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox wrote:

Those two alliances have used gold and one alliance was cunning the other team into not using HC to get the advantage. Both alliances should be disqualified. If not then your tournement has lost all credibility.
      I would like to point out that at the time none of the players I was having in the tournament had HC. Wile 3 of the other team did. I had to put in a sub who had it and another player of mine bought it and I didn't know. My intention wasn't to gain an advantage but to even the playing field. Either way it didn't work as the leader was the only one to reportedly abide by the request not to use it but he wouldn't force his other players not to. And then didn't follow his word to not use it. Yes it was after the game started but it was still in the first hours of the game. So I ask that you please don't make it out that I was being devious about the HC use. I wanted a fully equal game. Yes my player started the gold tomfoolery and idk why he thought that was a good idea in an AVA as we never use it in such. All I ask is that you not make us out as if we tried everything to cheat and deviate our way to a win. This just involved alot of confusion and miscommunication from my end. I'm not sure if this is the first time the AUC has run but wile there has been some Interesting complications I think the credibility of the tournament is quite high as the leaders of it acted reasonable and responsible. This screw up was the leaders fault of both parties including me. Not the AUC. And as to how the AUC handled the situation proves that there is a decent degree of the strength of the tournament. Also I ask as to why the leader of vaerity who used gold was allowed to participate in the champion rematch as he was one of the gold retaliation users and gave the direct command to his other players to use there gold. But the game has already started and there isn't any point in doing anything about it. I just wanted to point that out.

Sorry for the long message but it's better then several. I have alot to say.
    • If the Alliance World Cup rules would have been applied then both alliances would have been disqualified.
      It's the responsibility of the team leader to keep his players in check. Gold use is very simple now that you can switch on gold confirmation pop-ups in your settings.
      The team leader and the alliance is held responsible for the behaviour of their players. Even if the team leader had all the best intentions in the world, he's still accountable in the end.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • (1) America Erwa 2 vs (9) Punisher Nation has begun! Lineups to be released later today.

Lineups for The Golden Spire vs The Silver Spire:

The Golden Spire
      - Nova0213 (LEADER) - United States
      - Aoi Kunie - Egypt
      - Field Marshal Phooey - Soviet Union
      - Uhtred-of-Bebbenburg - France
      - Player1907 - Italy
      - Sarcerok1 - Turkey

The Silver Spire
      - Phoenix4969 (LEADER) - Germany
      - Mourph1080 - Algeria
      - KrakensTM - Sweden
      - SDBell - Yugoslavia
      - Yoshua Lim - Spain
      - TundraRanAway - United Kingdom
    • Phoenix4969 wrote:

(1) America Erwa 2 vs (9) Punisher Nation has begun! Lineups to be released later today.

The Golden Spire
      - Aoi Kunie - Egypt
      - Player1907 - Italy
      - Sarcerok1 - Turkey

The Silver Spire
      - Mourph1080 - Algeria
      - KrakensTM - Sweden
      - SDBell - Yugoslavia
      - Yoshua Lim - Spain
      Where is karl? Or has he gone studying and playing chess
    • Tgufyru wrote:

Phoenix4969 wrote:

(1) America Erwa 2 vs (9) Punisher Nation has begun! Lineups to be released later today.

The Golden Spire
      - Aoi Kunie - Egypt
      - Player1907 - Italy
      - Sarcerok1 - Turkey

The Silver Spire
      - Mourph1080 - Algeria
      - KrakensTM - Sweden
      - SDBell - Yugoslavia
      - Yoshua Lim - Spain
      Where is karl? Or has he gone studying and playing chess
      He’s playing candy crush.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • Lineups:

(1) Amerika Erwa 2
      - Mr Selfridge (LEADER) - Germany
      - Robert the Destroyer - Yugoslavia
      - Del Bosque - Algeria
      - CptAllen - Soviet Union
      - Davits_Ney - Sweden
      - mscanada10 - Turkey

(9) Punisher Nation
      - Punisher nation (LEADER) - Egypt
      - scott543 - France
      - ShandiIP - United Kingdom
      - SaMapping - Italy
      - Lucky Rooster - Spain
      - Sambuh 1993 - United States
    • The Tournament's done, Member Of the unions are too busy to Update on anything.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • most alliances playing with each other doing normal AvAs now.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213