Gold Hacking Python Scripts in CoW?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Hacking Python Scripts in CoW?

In a game right now and one of my coalition mates is trying to invade South America against another coalition. This has been going on for a couple of days, and we have noticed these guys are just freely gold healing. Taking urban provinces and instantly popping off level 5 airbases, 10 stacks of bombers, raising morale in provinces, etc. Pretty much anything you can think of spending gold on. They have done it. So my coalition partner finally sent a message. Friendly as could be and then we got this response in the attachments below (I whited out the name on the messages). This needs to be looked into immediately. We reported it in game, but of course they tell us 72 hours for response. Maybe someone who can deal with this can message me directly and I can give more information?
      Images
      • image (1).png

583.33 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 37 times
      • image (2).png

583.71 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 36 times
      • image.png

558.26 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 33 times
    • So much people who multi account, cheating literally just admit to it.. it makes zero sense in my opinion, do they think that once they tell you that that person is cheating it will make them intimated immediately or something and they won’t report them, or they will give them all of their materials, it makes zero sense in my opinion. Ive had so much people literally admit they are multi accounting in my private messages or newspaper.

also, imagine being addicted and horrible at a game where you are willing to spend days if not weeks to create a script that gets you free in game currency while not knowing if the “script” will even work.

The post was edited 1 time, last by cl0xy ().

• Using multiple accounts is cheating and dumb, but this goes way beyond that. They are literally hacking to generate the games most valuable resource and also a stealing something that Bytro Labs uses to make actual real money off of. If it is true. I'm not saying it is, but I surely hope someone of importance in the company will see this post and take an interest in getting more information on it so it can be investigated.
    • American Warrior wrote:

Using multiple accounts is cheating and dumb, but this goes way beyond that. They are literally hacking to generate the games most valuable resource and also a stealing something that Bytro Labs uses to make actual real money off of. If it is true. I'm not saying it is, but I surely hope someone of importance in the company will see this post and take an interest in getting more information on it so it can be investigated.
      you could @ some I think?
    • I have this account only and I sung part of a Irish tune and got a ban for a day and if it is true I hope they go to jail or prison bc they taking someone’s money and livelihood just to win a damn game not right nor fair and as a pc/ipad player I tend to always respect the creators now after my ban over a song
      Hina, you wanted to know what my purpose was... so listen up... Jail, I'll tell you who I am... I am... Plunderer. To steal away everything in this country, that is my purpose.
    • Bytro will deal with this like it should.... *cracks knuckles*

respectfully asking the said person to stop

then booting them out of game, calling FBI and FSB, raiding the guy's house, giving him 17 life sentences

when hes 52 he suddenly dies from "mysterious circumstanceS"
      “I do not love the sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior. I love only that which they defend.”

“If you win, you need not explain!”

“What difference does it make if destruction is wrought under the name of dictators or in the name of democracy?”

War is Peace
      Slavery is Freedom
      Weakness is Strength