How much of Call of War are actual players, and not AIs?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All countries are Controlled by either AI or Humans, only humans can create accounts. Country information will show whether it is run by a human or an AI. Red dot besides player icon neans AI, green means player that is active. a shaded out player icon means It is an AI only country.
      If a player goes afk for 2 days their coubtry becomes AI controlled so it is Important to know this information.
      Seems you are in a clash of nations map where almost everyone goes inactive by day 4. As @Hornetkeeper said "Clash map, a map so boring even time got bored."
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • All new players start out on the Clash of Nations map. Means this map has a above-average inactivity as you will probably also have some of those new players in your map and some of them drop out if they see that the game is not for them. If you prefer more active matches I suggest to join other maps.
    • i noticed a newer player Starting out on a Road to War map.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • freezy wrote:

All new players start out on the Clash of Nations map. Means this map has a above-average inactivity as you will probably also have some of those new players in your map and some of them drop out if they see that the game is not for them. If you prefer more active matches I suggest to join other maps.
      I have to say that many other maps have this problem, because many players join a ton of maps and choose to play just the ones they're the most successful in, this causing even World at War to be like 80% inactive (though there is a lot of players, so always some fun in the end).

I think the best way there is to join good active alliances or communities that play games together, so activity is granted.
      "In CoW, don't stamp on things before looking. Rakes are everywhere!"

"Don't underestimate noobs; if they don't know what they're doing, how can you?"

Hornetkeeper