How does direct attacking a patrolling enemy airforce work?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How does direct attacking a patrolling enemy airforce work?

lets say my plane stack does 50 attack damage and 25 defense damage and the enemy airforce also does 50 attack damage and 25 defense damage. in this scenario the enemy stack is patrolling. if i direct attack this enemy stack are my attack stats used or defense stats? and are the enemy's attack stats used or defense stats?
    • Your attack stats are used.

The bad thing about attacking a patrolling stack is:
      - They use their defense bonus
      - PLUS they get their 50% attack patrol tick as well

It's usually not wise to do so unless the stack was really weak or that you will wipe it out with one hit.
    • Potatoboi wrote:

lets say my plane stack does 50 attack damage and 25 defense damage and the enemy airforce also does 50 attack damage and 25 defense damage. in this scenario the enemy stack is patrolling. if i direct attack this enemy stack are my attack stats used or defense stats? and are the enemy's attack stats used or defense stats?
      If you were to destroy a single interceptor or plane it would work quite well. If it was an entire stack then I suggest you use patrolling.